Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday to Me & Glass Half Empty!

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Hey All

Bit early - but it's my last day in front of a PC before I fly off on holiday to Dubai on Saturday and land on My birthday on Sunday.

Happy Birthday Glass for Monday!

:o)

Comments

• Happy birthday Maria & GHE...
  • have a good one to you both
  • Congrates on your 40th GHE.......
  • Maria, enjoy your trip and have a great birthday

GHE, happy birthday too!
  • congrats to you both have great days
  • .....ave a good un....hic...!
  • And the same to you Maria...
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Congrates on your 40th GHE.......

%***++>>@~~~~~~~################# to you Hillsy.........
  • happy girthday!
  • Happy Birthday, to you both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy day of birth you two.
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Congrates on your 40th GHE.......

%***++>>@~~~~~~~################# to you Hillsy.........

congrats only a couple of years behind hillsy
  • Congratulations. Maria, happy 21st GHE happy 29.999999th
  • i settle for 29, you know how to flatter carter baby
  • Best Mate it's you Birthday, how old ? Well baring in mind you are joining me as a Footie veteran I'd hazard a guess at 35 :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Best Mate it's you Birthday, how old ? Well baring in mind you are joining me as a Footie veteran I'd hazard a guess at 35 :-)

on the nose best mate!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Best Mate it's you Birthday, how old ? Well baring in mind you are joining me as a Footie veteran I'd hazard a guess at 35 :-)

on the nose best mate!!

So that would make Maria 39 LOL
  • lucky you GHE you get to be the same age as me lol
  • [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]lucky you GHE you get to be the same age as me lol

and fine specimens we make eddie eh?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]lucky you GHE you get to be the same age as me lol[/quote]

You two were in the same year at the same school though werent you????
  • Sponsored links:

• There is a lot of love on this thread.....
  • Hillsy after you get out of the Big Brother house, when are you gonna invite me down for a night on the town with you & my best mate down your way ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hillsy after you get out of the Big Brother house, when are you gonna invite me down for a night on the town with you & my best mate down your way ?

Anytime Mr Ketman sir. Are you sure you need to start pulling the women up this way, you have hardly scratched the surface down there. :)
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hillsy after you get out of the Big Brother house, when are you gonna invite me down for a night on the town with you & my best mate down your way ?

Anytime Mr Ketman sir. Are you sure you need to start pulling the women up this way, you have hardly scratched the surface down there. :)

Given up mate, unlikely to meet a non-alcoholic, non-lunatic now so will be staying single forever ! Let me know a Saturday you guys are free & I'll check my DJ Diary !
  • yes charltonparklane we were as you well know lol