Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent throwing it away / oh no they're not !

Gettin stuffed by surrey at moment 50-4 after 9 overs chasing 167 w&&nkers

Comments

• 55-5 feckin just like supoorting charlton tossers
  • require 110 of of 10 overs
  • 65-5 after 11
  • 79-5 after 12 arafat dropped twice in the over
  • Lost by 6 runs...:-(
  • Win over Sussex and hope results go our way - Could still qualify as third place team.
  • We badly need essex to win tonight and then Northants and Warickshire to win tomorrow.If Northants and Wark win tomorrow it will mean 3rd place team in our league will definately qualify.
  • It's a shame the so called big boys in our batting line up haven't really done it ie Kemp and Van jaarsveld.
  • essex have just tied.

i'm off to chelmsford friday for the return v hampshire where who wins goes through.

come on you eagles*

*****vomits*******
  • if we beat Sussex we will definately go through.Trouble is i cant see us winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice to know that NSS is the same cheery chap whoever he is supporting : - )
  • Cookie going for 53 is what cost us.
  • Still toying with the idea of going to hove on friday although i now feel that i'll be going to the brighton friendly instead of the Rose Bowl for the finals :(
  • edited June 2008
    Cook went for a shed load at The Oval as well (although we won that one of course), they obviously targetted him again last night.
    So many of our guys got caught 'just' on the boundry. A couple of more feet either way and we'd have been home and dry, Mahmoods dismissal was particularly unlucky.
    Jones was a bit of a pussy wasn't he, fiddling the ball around here and there, he simply needed to open his shoulders to a couple.
  • So whats the situation here. Win and Kent are through obviously, but can we lose and still qualify?
  • i think kent have to win to finish 3rd, then rely on going through as 1 of 2 best placed 3rd's.
  • As far as i know we need to win to have any chance of making the quarter finals
  • we cant finish third in our group unless we win both Hampshire and Essex have 11 points.We have to bat first to win,our run chasing is abysmal
  • right. i'm off to chelmsford to sit in the rain for 3 hrs and watch essex finish (and hopefully qualify) above hampshire.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm giving Hove a miss tonight £15 a lot of money to pay just to watch it rain
  • lost 3 wickets for 3 runs in last over shocking again need to defend 162
  • 33-2 after 3.2 overs
  • we actually lost 5 wickets for 14 runs in last 3 overs.You need to be scoring at least double that amount of runs at that stage of the match.
  • 34-3 in fourth over arafat taken all 3 wickets so far.
  • 43-3 after 5
  • 43-4 robbie joseph's first ball who's in for cook
  • 50-4 after 7
  • 54-5 bowled joseph caught jones
  • 57 for 6 caught and bowled McLaren in 9th over