Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

4th Ketman One Day International

England a Derisory 245 All out after failing to even bat out their 50 overs on what was described as 'The Best Batting pitch in the country'. LOL

No Cricket Plastics posted this thread up so thought I'd start it :-)

Comments

• AKFA is the only plastic cricket fan. Never even been to a game. Offered him a freebie for Sunday's 20/20 and he turned it down. ; -)

How are we doing in the Rugby v NZ? Oh lost that as well. Still I'm sure the players set a good example with their off field behaviour and sang the national anthem so that's alright.
  • Too depressed!

Due to go to Lords on Saturday - may have to miss it due to unforeseen events - may have two tickets available.
  • WSSWSS
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]How are we doing in the Rugby v NZ? Oh lost that as well. Still I'm sure the players set a good example with their off field behaviour and sang the national anthem so that's alright.
    Topsy Ojo - named in The Sun yesterday was two years below me at Dartford Grammar School.

All allegations though of course!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]AKFA is the only plastic cricket fan. Never even been to a game. Offered him a freebie for Sunday's 20/20 and he turned it down. ; -)

How are we doing in the Rugby v NZ? Oh lost that as well. Still I'm sure the players set a good example with their off field behaviour and sang the national anthem so that's alright.

So i was a after thought then !!!!!!!!
  • lol looks like it steve. bloody nice that init
  • You all got the same e-mail at the same time. I don't play favorites.
  • coming to the close now. nz need 12 off 12 balls to win.

come on england.
  • unbelieveable defeat.....ridiculous fielding the last ball.
  • Deserved to lose - shocking lack of sportsmanship shown. The sort of thing that, if Pakistan, Australia or South Africa did it, we'd all be going nuts about. Disgraceful.
  • Fair play to Collingwood for admitting he got it wrong.

God I hope I can make it on Saturday - It's gonna be a corker!
  • Sponsored links:

• People say our National Footie team are a Disgrace, well both our Rugby & Cricket sides have sunk to new depths of sucking at sports we gave to the world!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]People say our National Footie team are a Disgrace, well both our Rugby & Cricket sides have sunk to new depths of sucking at sports we gave to the world!

NOt quite to the world. Who plays rugby? As least India play Cricket and they are the 2nd biggest population wise in the world.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Deserved to lose - shocking lack of sportsmanship shown. The sort of thing that, if Pakistan, Australia or South Africa did it, we'd all be going nuts about. Disgraceful.

if the player had not tried to run after getting knocked down then i beleive england probably wouldn't've run him out. that would've also given the umpire the chance to call a dead ball as a person could be seriously injured.
    his instinct was to try to make his ground, as was the english instinct to run him out.
    they brought up gamesmanship and mentioned on tele the incident with murali getting run out by new zealand, imo all he was doing was congratulating a team mate getting a ton. even the square leg umpire is walking to the stumps which suggests the ball is dead.
  • Imagine what is going to go on when they play for $20 Million?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Imagine what is going to go on when they play for $20 Million?

yeah,
    bodyline or underarm bowling to stop them scoring, metal bats, ball tampering, suspicious asian betting patterns, conspiracy murder theories, captains taking bungs, players not representing their birth country to further theier earnings, players failing drug tests, dodgy bowling actions, fielders scraping their studs on a length (ooh eer) whilst umpires are not looking, accusation of biased/racist umpires..........

just imagine that lot happening.