Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Reed : three points

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
1. "Tactically Les is brilliant" - Darren Ambrose

2. Les had signed a contract this year to manage the Eagles - Nigeria that is, not Palace.

3. He claims that the decision to sack Dowie was purely a financial one based on our poor results.

Comments

• Options
    "Les had signed a contract this year to manage the Eagles"

With Bill Curbishley managing The Who and Les Reed managing the Eagles - do you think that this club is getting too show biz?
  • Options
    I agree. I hope they make Robson give up his work with Jerome.
  • Options
    Apparently Les Reed has made a number of changes to the pre-match routine. He didn't even want to stay at the same hotels that Dowie had selected. He had to make the change at fairly short notice, but luckily enough there was plenty of room at the Hotel California.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Lol :-) - very sharp Henry ... and maybe we can quash this talk of a Kiely comeback too.
  • Options
    Reed said that becoming Charlton manager made it a "Perfect day" and that he won't be afraid to "walk on the wild side".
  • Options
    He was worried about the intense white light of press scrutiny and white heat of mangement pressure.
  • Options
    I noticed that he often quotes a woman. He's always saying "caroline says". At least when the young players go out on loan he'll be able to say "there taking the babies away"

No truth that Nico (Vassan) is joining the coaching team BTW
  • Options
    I can't keep up with Henry on this, so its goodnight ladies from me.....
  • Options
    [align=center]STOP![/align]
  • Options
    Are we doing Motown now?