Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Got this for my birthday.....the only one in NSW!

TELTEL
edited June 2008 in General Charlton
Could be the best present ever.....

Comments

• and no I dont mean the car!
  • tel thats quality
  • I think so....Lee has the WA CAFC plate and another Addicksdownunder member Per, has the Victoria version....top birthday pressie from my new wife
  • great plate Tel, get photos of the different ones and we'll stick them in the gallery
  • Quality.........
    Wot a fantastic wife you got!!
  • Yes mate she is....

Will do Dan.....I have them on my pc, but will get permission first
  • A great plate and a great prezzie Tel. Thats a proper Charlton fans number plate.I reckon your wife must like you a bit. ;)
  • The only Crewe Alex fan in NSW...Shame about the dent on the bumper though, Tel. Whatcha do, wipe out a Skippy?
  • The Charlton badge on the rear windscreen is a bit of a give away.....Its the wife's car, we sold mine as it was gathering dust during our prolonged periods away from home....the dent isnt mine, but I will hold my hands up to a scratch on the rear! Only ever seen one wild skippy, and that was on my first ever trip over driving down the Great Ocean Road in Vic.

I think youre right BexleyRed...was a complete surprise!
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]The Charlton badge on the rear windscreen is a bit of a give away.....Its the wife's car, we sold mine as it was gathering dust during our prolonged periods away from home....the dent isnt mine, but I will hold my hands up to a scratch on the rear! Only ever seen one wild skippy, and that was on my first ever trip over driving down the Great Ocean Road in Vic.

I think youre right BexleyRed...was a complete surprise!

drove through the Grampians late one afternoon and saw loads of the buggers there. Would hate to hit one.
  • Sponsored links:

• I hit a joey when travelling across the Nullibor - but did not kill but its mother was standing over it as I drove off. No doubt that that was its last run across the road. . I felt a bit guilty but then realised that how luck I was for not hitting its mother as we would not have had any car left to drive! About half an hour further on I ran over a snake (probably a python) and then hit a couple of birds as they tried to fly by.

If only they did stickers for the side of the car like they did on fighter planes!
  • Since I moved up to Sydney, Ive hardly done any of what you would term "Wild Australia" but When I was up in North Queensland before Xmas, we saw signs all over the shop saying beware of Cassowary's.....just laughed it off.....went for a walk in the rainforest which was really wild and lo and behold stumbled straight into the path of a Cassowary.....looked like something out of Jurrasic Park.....amazing animal and reputedly one of the most dangerous animals (and rarest) in Australia. Bloody thing was about 7ft tall!