Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You just know Spain will bottle it....

.and let the bloody Italians in.

Comments

• Options
    nah not this time. fancythem to do it on penalties
  • Options
    How bloody boring is this game?
  • Options
    been the worst game for a while. Italy really missing Pirlo
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited June 2008
    Thank god Top Gear was on BBC2 or was it BBC1 - the continuity announcer wasn't sure?!?
  • Options
    0-0 after 90 minutes. This has been the worst game of the tournament so far. I think it's going to penalties?!
  • Options
    They have lost 3 times on penalties in QF's on the 22nd of June.
  • Options
    a victory for football
  • Options
    Good prediction Chirps! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]nah not this time. fancythem to do it on penalties

who the daddy eh eh eh
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I'm glad Spain are through. The Italians always annoy me at the major tournaments, always seem to scrape through somehow, & for all their talent, seem as dull as ditchwater doing it.

Odds on that if they had made it through they would've got to the final, & one way or another, it would've been settled on penalties after a painstaking draw.

So strange. Donandoni was a fantastic 'flair' player, doesn't seem to rub off in his coaching skills.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only one team trying to win that game. Just got back from the Sports Cafe - quality atmosphere - apart from some ****ing idiot trying to ruin it at the end by gobbing on my Italian mate. Vamos Espana!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Good prediction Chirps! :-)

It worked!
    A bit of reverse psychology
  • Options
    Glad for Spain

Bit gave up at half time boring as hell
  • Options
    I want Russia to win.
  • Options
    Thought it was funny when the Spanish fans starting abusing the referee after the Turned down penalty in first half, I had to ask Mari my dad's Spanish wife for the translation, although it did not have the same ring as the Referees a W***** the referee's the son of a Wh*re is still quite good :-)
  • Options
    I don't get the Italian football side. Do they have a genuine fear of attacking? And do their fans not mind watching the sort of absolute rubbish they dished up last night? So very very boring, and they get punished for it constantly. Korea for example.
  • Options
    nice to know that Spain have as few songs as us though. To hear Viva Espania as a footie song made me smile.
  • Options
    Thank God we don't have to watch bloody Italy anymore - horrible team to watch.

Go Russia!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I don't get the Italian football side. Do they have a genuine fear of attacking? And do their fans not mind watching the sort of absolute rubbish they dished up last night? So very very boring, and they get punished for it constantly. Korea for example.

They were poor last night but as only Brazil have won more world cups, they must be doing something right!
  • Options
    Is Russia even part of Europe? Or bloody Israel for that matter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Russia this side of the Volga is Europe.