Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Five People You Dislike........

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Barry White
    Jimmy White
    Alan White
    Marco Pierre White

Just need one more ...

Jim White. That Scottish burk is on SSN.
  • Options
    peter burns
    peter andre
    pete docherty
    peter jones - off dragons den
    peter beagrie - dunno couldn't think of any other peter it was him or beardsley
  • Options
    Jimmy Carr
    Jimmy Tarbuck
    Jimmy Cricket
    Jimmy Jones
    Jimmy Choo
  • Options
    oliver reed
    oliver martinez
    oliver skeet
    oliver twist

cant think of another annoying oliver!! ;-)
  • Options
    oliver kahn, there it is, nearly had to put myself in!!
  • Options

Cromwell?
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oliver reed
    oliver martinez
    oliver skeet
    oliver twist

You`d better watch your back now MCS, Oliver Skeet now drives an 40` artic and is often in the Erith area, dont be fooled by his past he`s a bit of a lump. Lol
  • Options
    Ols dont worry about Ollie Skeet by the time he has bored you with his i used to be famous i had it all did you know i shagged Jordan you will be bored to death anyway.

he used to work for MJD haulage in thurrock and worked at Coke for about 6mths stated off a really nice guy became very tedious in the end
  • Options
    Palarse owner
    Palarse manager
    Palarse team
    Palarse ground
    Palarse fans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Kelly[/cite]What about the other Mike Reid?

The comedian was OK it was the DJ who got on my tits.

Come on, there must be another irritating sod called Mike. I keep thinking I know one but I can't put my finger on it.

Mike Parry?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oliver reed
    oliver martinez
    oliver skeet
    oliver twist

Oliver Smallbridge AKA Windsor Davies from "Never the Twain"
  • Options
    Vanessa Feltz
    she covers 5 on her own!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher

Yeah, like you actually know anything about how she shaped, ney, saved this country you wipper snapper. Too much listening to old die hard lefties in the Student Union bar in the 90's fella,
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher

Yeah, like you actually know anything about how she shaped, ney, saved this country you wipper snapper. Too much listening to old die hard lefties in the Student Union bar in the 90's fella,

I know all about her:

Margaret Thatcher - Milk Snatcher
    Margaret Thatcher - Warmonger
    Margaret Thatcher - Poll Tax Introducer
    Margaret Thatcher - Clause 28er
    Margaret Thatcher - Pit Closures
  • Options
    Milk was not her idea, it was a product of the difficult financial situation the country was in, Heath was PM.

Falklands - Whether we should have or indeed should now ho;d the Falklands we must protect our people.

Poll Tax - Fair tax, badly marketed.

Clause 28 - BRING IT BACK - Weren't you Harveys Gardener or was that Uphill Gardener?

Pit Closures - Tough one, uneconmic but more investment and better management by have been the answer.

You too Danny are obviously in your 20's
  • Options
    She was education secretary at the time and I don't remember her fighting it.
    Protecting our people does not include illegally sinking ships that are heading away.
    I'll grant you, poll tax probably wasn't quite the beast that it was portrayed, but it wasn't exactly fair was it? All of a sudden a whole layer of people were forced into paying a new tax for which they had no chance to budget for. A bit like many of Blair and Brown's taxes of today really, but so far they seem to have got away with it.
    I was Harvey Gardens and intend to be again when I get round to changing my name back. Whilst I personally like all my gardening to to be done on the straight and level, I'm very much an advocate of those who enjoy a horticultural incline. Clause 28 was a real backward step.
    I agree it is a difficult one. Personally I'd prefer coal not to be used; it's flthy stuff that polutes the atmosphere terribly. That said whole communities were wrecked with those pit closures.
    Ha ha, if only. Think of a number add it to your estimate and double it.
  • Options
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher

3.5 million unemployed, the wrecking of British industry (from which it has never recovered) and the squandering of the billions raised from North Sea oil revenues is not what I call "saving" the country.
  • Options
    Thatcher was smart to begin with, then went mental with power, same for Blair.

Maybe PM's should be limited to one term, or two at most?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Thatcher was smart to begin with, then went mental with power, same for Blair.

Maybe PM's should be limited to one term, or two at most?

Do you mean like Bush? Think he was mental at the start and just got worse.
  • Options
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher
    Margaret Thatcher

LOL ... ruined education with Ken Baker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Education was ruined when Labour got rid of thr Grammar School system in inner London.
    That cost me a place at Oxbridge.
  • Options
    Your chances of getting to Oxford or Cambridge would have been dramatically increased had you been privately educated - well over half of Oxbridge undergrads went to privately schools and that is despite private schools accounting for less than 10% of the school population.

Despite the end of grammar schools the number of places at universities and at Further Education colleges etc has grown over the last few decades, that has to be a good thing.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Your chances of getting to Oxford or Cambridge would have been dramatically increased had you been privately educated - well over half of Oxbridge undergrads went to privately schools and that is despite private schools accounting for less than 10% of the school population.

Despite the end of grammar schools the number of places at universities and at Further Education colleges etc has grown over the last few decades, that has to be a good thing.

Is that necessarily a good thing? I'd think it preferable to have a greater level of general education in mid teens - perhaps the widescale introduction of the baccalaureate system with a more restrictive (abiltiy wise, not based on class) university system. It seems to me that there are too many people going to uni because it's the done thing or because they want a 4 year work avoidance scheme. In my opinion this would decrease the number of university drop outs, save money in the education budget and, crucially, give a better level of education for all rather than the minority (and it is still a minority) who get the chance to go to uni.
  • Options
    George Bush
    Nigela Lawson
    The posh tart from the Apprentice....complete dog
    An Australian tart who will go unamed
    My ex business partner
  • Options
    George galloway
    George Bush numer one
    George Bush numer two
    George Formby
    George Micheal