Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are your non-footballing heroes?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Animal from the muppets
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Stifler
    Olly Reed
  • Options
    bruce lee
    dave grohl
    kimbo slice
  • Options
    All of my kids, now numbering 6. My new wife, my Grandad who gave me somebody to look up to. Elsewhere, Richard Branson for inspiration, and Queen Elizabeth 1st for making us what we became, which we have now sadly lost. We could do with her right now....
  • Options
    MacBeth - the real one not the Shakespeare version. Ahead of his time - e.g. gave land rights to women.
  • Options
    Nelson Mandela
    John Lennon
    Roald Dahl (childhood memories)
  • Options
    Maurice Banham (for reasons discussed before)
    Rodney Stone (as above)
    My Dad
    RIP gentlemen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Jimmy Mizan`s Mum + Dad. Its humbling to know there are such people in the World. Sad that they have to walk amongst such scum bags.
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]All of my kids, now numbering 6. My new wife, my Grandad who gave me somebody to look up to. Elsewhere, Richard Branson for inspiration, and Queen Elizabeth 1st for making us what we became, which we have now sadly lost. We could do with her right now....

2 quality quotes,both my grandad's have been an inspiration to me,and the dignity in which the Mizan family have conducted themselves in is truly a inspiration to one and all.
  • Options

Jimmy Mizan`s Mum + Dad. Its humbling to know there are such people in the World. Sad that they have to walk amongst such scum bags.

Being awarded their MBE's today.
  • Options
    Christopher Johnson McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp). 'Into the Wild' is a must see movie and Eddie Vedder's soundtrack is a must listen to piece of music.
  • Options
    Linda Nolan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow that was an old bump.
    Sure the Mizen's must have their own thread on here.
    Congrats to them anyway.