Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone know any good carpet fitters

MCSMCS
edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Need carpets throughout but i dont want some millwall supporting knuckle dragger doing it, anyone know anyone who is in the game and will see me right with a good job and a nice price.

Comments

• ha ha we shd have a tradesman category?
  • No, but I know a few carpet munchers!
  • larry the lamb used to work for carpet right
  • "larry the lamb used to work for carpet right "

But got the sack for having a baaaaad attendance record!
  • Alright rob, does the famous larry still the carpets then??
  • no shoe repairer
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"larry the lamb used to work for carpet right "

But got the sack for having a baaaaad attendance record!

lol, i got no chance here!! should of known!!
  • MCSMCS
    edited June 2008
    where does larry work, i know loads of shoe repairers? used to be one myself
  • edited June 2008
    in a shoe repair shop?
  • I recently bought carpet from Carpet Right in Charlton. Very reasonable and the two blokes who laid the carpet did a good job.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2008
    Paul "Gonad" Harley is a carpet fitter try his mobile 07940781743.Big Charlton fan..i think he used to give discounts for fellow Charlton fans,he might still do,give him a bell
  • I am in the carpet trade, whisper me and I'll sort it.
  • I seem to remember a company called "Valley Carpets" who advertised in the programme a few years back who were run by a Charlton fan, no idea if they are still going though.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I seem to remember a company called "Valley Carpets" who advertised in the programme a few years back who were run by a Charlton fan, no idea if they are still going though.

They were, up to this week! not far from you Oli, just off Churchmanorway in Erith.
  • Ollie, give me a bell tomorrow I have a mate who is a jedi with carpets an can sort you out a bit of a deal
  • Thanks people, lots of good stuff to work with here, will decide what to do today
  • edited June 2008
    Paul Harley is best mates with Ian Cartwright and is surely your man, lives and drinks in Forest Hill/Sydenham.
    He also drinks in The Con Club on match days and has a guy (Billy Boy, West Stand Season Ticket Holder)) who sometimes helps him out.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Paul Harley is best mates with Ian Cartwright and is surely your man, lives and drinks in Forest Hill/Sydenham.
    He also drinks in The Con Club on match days and has a guy (Billy Boy, West Stand Season Ticket Holder)) who sometimes helps him out.[/quote]

Ollie, this is the guy I whispered you about; have his card and will bring Saturday.

D
  • Super, cheers riding hoodie and everyone. WIll give Paul Harley a go, sounds proper. Not interested so much in discount, would be nice obviously but i want someone who will make a nice job, and they have to let me watch them do the knee knocking tool thingy i think that is the best tool out there!!!!
  • he works in bexleyheath
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] and they have to let me watch them do the knee knocking tool thingy i think that is the best tool out there!!!!

As available from all good Ann Summers catalogue`s, Lol, I think you`ll find the pro`s call them "carpet kickers" could be wrong though ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]and they have to let me watch them do the knee knocking tool thingy i think that is the best tool out there!!!!

As available from all good Ann Summers catalogue`s, Lol, I think you`ll find the pro`s call them "carpet kickers" could be wrong though ;-)

ray, those things are awesome dude, they make me crack up haha
  • Just left an answerphone message for Paul, thanks everyone for helping, i will let you know how good he is for anyone in the future.
  • edited June 2009
    Funnily enough........I just happen to know....ah well you know the rest!
  • will miserable old git be miserable missing out?
  • MCSMCS
    edited August 2009
  • Just had MOG do my lino in kitchen and bathroom, was at work and was very pleased with what i saw when i got in. Can i take this oppo to really thank you Paul for doing an awesome job. My Mrs is sooooooo pleased with the job.

Really thanks dude, and can i jusy say i can highly recommend MOGS work for anyone who is wanting any work done. Top man, top carpet/lino dude.

Mog as Erika said, when we are in a position, we WIll be having carpets and you will be fitting them.

Amen.

PS Erika was pretty impressed with your Charlton tape measure!! Hope you liked my Charlton tea towels!! lol
  • cheers mate.
    appreciate that.

PS. You sure baby's yours.......she's too cute & smiles alot ;-)
  • I don't know of any carpet fitters but I know of a FANTASTIC electrician looking for work :-)