Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My eyesight and a bacon roll!

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Just got back from my holiday. Flew with British Airways, which reminded me of a funny story.

A couple of seasons ago we played FC Utrecht in a pre-season friendly and my son and I decided to go. We flew with BA and got an early morning flight to Amsterdam. The boy was asleep as soon as we sat in our seats. Anyway, the plane took off and very soon after the stewardesses were coming round with refreshments. Once they were a few rows away, I could see that on the side of the box it said bacon. I thought, lovely, a nice bacon roll and a cup of coffee, that will go down a treat. So I nudged my son and woke him up from his slumber, ''bacon roll and coffee'' boy! A couple of minutes later we were served with coffee and an ordinary sandwich. ''I thought you said we were getting a bacon roll'' complained my son. I said yes it says so on the side of the box. He picked the box up to find it actually said BA.COM!

Needless to say I still get ribbed to this day!

Comments

• Options
    Nice one. You don't always get what you hope for with those website addresses.

http://www.whorepresents.com/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Danny Kelly[/cite]Nice one. You don't always get what you hope for with those website addresses.

http://www.whorepresents.com/

LOL,
  • Options
    well sometimes re airlines what you see is not what u get .

When i lived in far East i got a cheap flight from Uk to Bangkok with Parkistan International.

had an isle seat--- good
    Next to galley---good
    big area to stretch out in and its by the side exit door---good
    siting next to a very classy German lady-----good

Thenit all went t*ts up.

Isle seat next to gally = people next to you every min of flight.
    next to galley = the cockroaches (truely) runing up the walls even before they got the grub out does put you off a tad !
    That big area where the side door exit is = where all the muslim people come to do their pryers !!
    The classy german lady = freaked out 1000% when she saw the cockroaches and for the next 7 hours was going to invade pakistan !

to top it all i had to weight 8 hours in karachi 110 in shade no air con and no booze.
    they then lost my bags !!!!!!!

travel broadens the mind so thay say or maybe it just nums it ?
  • Options
    Ever had one of those days GH?

Sounds like you had a 'mare!