Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are your Guilty Pleasures...

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Bloke in the paper today has been arrested for the second time for pleasuring himself in manure. So wrong!

It's a load of f**king sh*t...
  • Options
    Farting in the bath and smelling it as the bubbles pop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dickplumb[/cite]Farting in the bath and smelling it as the bubbles pop.

Classic!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]
    Dressing like a snooker player in the 80's
    Are you currently dressing like Tony Knowles or did you dress like a snookerist in the 80s. I need to know for some reason.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Tinned fruit and tinned sterilised cream (Nestles). Especially after a Sunday roast. Reminds me of times round my Nan's house in Plumstead early late 60's early 70's.
    Ooooh - spot on. Knocks fresh cream into a cocked hat. Always loved it - I like spooning it out of the can in lumps rather than stirring it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: EastStand[/cite]
    Dressing like a snooker player in the 80's
    Are you currently dressing like Tony Knowles or did you dress like a snookerist in the 80s. I need to know for some reason.

Love a bow tie, waistcoat, shined shoes.
    I need a pocket watch to complete my look.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Tinned fruit and tinned sterilised cream (Nestles). Especially after a Sunday roast. Reminds me of times round my Nan's house in Plumstead early late 60's early 70's.
    Ooooh - spot on. Knocks fresh cream into a cocked hat. Always loved it - I like spooning it out of the can in lumps rather than stirring it.

You were posh. It was evaporated milk for us. That was our treat to go with tinned fruit or jelly.
  • Options
    Donuts
  • Options
    Gary Glitter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Gary Glitter

Up the?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Up the?
    D'ya wanna be in my gang?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]

Up the?
    D'ya wanna be in my gang?

Oh yeah
  • Options
    The Mail On-line TV&Showbiz page. Have to look at least once a day. I honestly have never heard of the majority of the people on there but there are some great pics of all sorts of women with very little on.
    Also you get the occasional piece about some old forgotten star which can be interesting.
  • Options
    Coleen Nolan - i got no idea why...she's pretty fat, old and annoying but theres something about her that makes me wanna bang her then spoon cuddle her.
    Take That - better now than they was with Robbie years ago.
    Watching dont tell the bride - funny tv
  • Options
    I heard Silver Lady by David Soul on the TV the other day & thought that's a great tune....
  • Options
    It is. A great intro too.
  • Options
    Coleen Nolan - i got no idea why...she's pretty fat, old and annoying but theres something about her that makes me wanna bang her then spoon cuddle her.
    With you all the way on Coleen along with Fern Britton
  • Options
    With you all the way on Coleen along with Fern Britton
    Yep Ferns in the shag'n'cuddle group.
  • Options
    Always had a thing for Fern, don't know why.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Always had a thing for Fern, don't know why.
    If we ever bump into her we can high five over her. I'm not too bothered what end i have
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A little win double with Wendy Hurrell and Carol Kirkwood.
  • Options
    House music
    Staying in caravans
    Joan Collins
  • Options
    Is that little or big Fern?
  • Options
    The Sopranos
    Flying my remote control helicopter
    Carol Vordeman
  • Options
    Got to agree about Coleen Nolan, don't know what it is about her but I would love to put my finger on it.
  • Options
    The Sopranos
    Shortbread Biscuits
    Suzanna Reid (best totty on the daytime TV)
  • Options
    Got to agree about Coleen Nolan, don't know what it is about her but I would love to put my finger on it.

I'd do more than put my finger on it!
  • Options
    Not sure why you'd feel guilty watching the sopranos. A quality programme.
  • Options
    What, even if I was rimming Coleen at the same time (not sure how I'd see the screen though!)
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Its the amount of time I spend watching them Dan, I do love a re-run on DVD and I have the box set.