Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Pole Greenwich

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone drink in here on a saturday night in the main bar? trying to organise a ladies night and need to know what the atmosphere is like in here? Having dinner upstairs first.

Comments

• Options
    trying to organise a ladies night - easy WSS hold back
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited June 2008
    The restaurant area is good, the downstairs is a bit puchcy. Eat there and drink in The Union on Royal Hill round the corner.
  • Options
    Punchy? Sitting in a pub not great for a hen doo. Im stuck with options for dining and dancing due the fact the hen doesnt want to go up town.
  • Options
    Very young bling crowd
  • Options
    average age 27 ???
  • Options
    Is this the former Polar Bar? Went there a few times my mate used to DJ in there. Was a bit poncey then.
  • Options
    i'll be there
  • Options
    not really helpful shagster.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Punchy? Sitting in a pub not great for a hen doo. Im stuck with options for dining and dancing due the fact the hen doesnt want to go up town.

Downtowns in Surrey Quays do hen nights every weekend, depending on how far you want to go
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]not really helpful shagster.

Oh yeah , errr , its got a VIP room
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Punchy? Sitting in a pub not great for a hen doo. Im stuck with options for dining and dancing due the fact the hen doesnt want to go up town.

Downtowns in Surrey Quays do hen nights every weekend, depending on how far you want to go

i think that got closed down a couple of years ago. not 100% sure though.
  • Options
    Curb_It - it's okay in there. Might feel a bit small if you've got a big gang with you, and the club downstairs is a bit pokey too, but by Greenwich's standards it's not bad. I wonder if the fish are still on the ceiling upstairs? (You'll have to find out what that means for yourself...)
  • Options
    The Polar Bar was a different place, by the way, on Blackheath Road. Used to be a decent late drinking den, that, before the world and its arsehole brother picked up on it...
  • Options
    Downtowns looked very closed last week when I was going past.
  • Options
    she has decided to hire out the horse and groom before they hand it over to the church
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]she has decided to hire out the horse and groom before they hand it over to the church

From Clive?
  • Options
    and was hoping to hire the chippendales for entertainment but they are a bit out of my price range so i need to find 10 sturdy men from this website as volunteers.
  • Options
    B re the "visit" they havnt yet to date put in an appearance i think if they go to their normal form it will be 6 am Sunday morning !
  • Options
    The North Pole is all chrome bar and zebra print seats. Not my bag.