Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

big phil chelsea manager

anyone else like me put money on when he was 16-1?

Comments

• Options
    boll*cks

i got a very very good tip on him from someone a bit in the know, as you say he was at 16-1 (and even when it was getting into the media still 12's)

did i put a bit on?

did I hell... regrets!

nice one buckshee
  • Options
    Should be a gift for the tabloid reporters who I'm sure are going to do their utmost to wind him up, not that it takes much to make him combust.

Other than that it'll be intriguing - he's hasn't managed a club side since leaving Cruzeiro in 2001.
  • Options
    he has a liking for whacking tabloid journalists apparently

let's hope he gets near mick dennis
  • Options
    although I hate them as a club good news for English football
  • Options
    Don't see why LittleBoy? It will make no difference to our game as a whole, just might mean a few Brazilian mercenaries tip up at Chelsea for a couple of years, instead of Portuguese ones...
  • Options
    looking at chelseas first signing should have been a clue. the portugese rigth back Bosingwa.

well done buck good scoop
  • Options
    He will bring alot of enthuasasiam to the game,fresh ideas and tactics, as did Jose and Wenger when they arrived, Man U deservedley won the league last year as the best footballing team, and Chelsea were a victim of there own boring tactics, they could never win the league once Utd had the far superior goal difference,where by Chelsea resorted to winning 1-0 1-0 in, Scolari is a very attack minded manager and when you look what the youth and U21 Portugese national teams have achieved under his reign as manager as the national coach, if he can implement the same system at Chelsea then as a nation we will benifit in forthcoming years, a manager has to be judged as not just someone who plays the eleven at 3pm on a saturday
  • Options
    If i was Portuguese I'd be pretty pissed off that he's not waited untill after the Euro's are over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]If i was Portuguese I'd be pretty pissed off that he's not waited untill after the Euro's are over.
    Sadly it had to be done. It was that or Portugal have the rest of their Euro campaign derailed by tabloid rumour. Portugal have had their money's worth out of Scolari and no-one can begrudge him.
  • Options
    Big Phil had already said he was going after this competition, so I agree with C_f_W, best he put the rumours to rest and concentrate on the job in hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once they had qualified it made sense to announce rather than having every press confrence hijacked about are you arent you going to Chelsea, its out the way now and he can get on with the job in hand...for now
  • Options
    And cancel all the Portuguese press conferences so as not to have to face the Brit hack pack!