Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone notice the swiss fans drinking beer in the stadium

tonight.

in the 1st half they panned to the crowd and two fellas there with pints of lager.

wonder if they would have allowed that if england were in the tournament.

Comments

• Options
    its non alcolohic carlsberg tho,all they sell in the ground! also noticed a couple of people smoking in the earlier game tho, shouldnt be allowed
  • Options
    Most non-British countries allow drinking in stadiums...
  • Options
    all uefa's games are no alcohol
  • Options
    probably got away with the smoking thing cos they aint in the EU
  • Options
    you can drink and smoke in italian stadiums. although I'm pretty sure ads is right that at UEFA games they do not sell alcohol
  • Options
    oh yeah what the heck am I on about , they were drinking and smoking at real madrid when we went in april
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]probably got away with the smoking thing cos they aint in the EU

Nothing at all to do with the EU Mate. The British government have allowed the myth to continue as it takes the pressure off them, but it's all a big fat steaming lie. Smoking bans are up to the individual governments, end of.
  • Options
    long time back (81 i think)watched an England under 21 game at a place called Nuechatel in Switzerland. Stunning seting for a game. Mountains in back ground,huge german sausages in massive bread rolls, and even huger glasses of beer and siting on the terrances in the sun. Thats what footie was supposed to be like.
  • Options
    we were drinking in the allianz arena, munich at the world cup...is that a different rule? you were allowed to buy 3 at a time, which was a pain as there were 4 of us. can't remember about the smoking though, had given up at that point.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]we were drinking in the allianz arena, munich at the world cup...is that a different rule? you were allowed to buy 3 at a time, which was a pain as there were 4 of us. can't remember about the smoking though, had given up at that point.[/quote]

think its different for FIFA, but for some reason uefa dont trust us with a pint