Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Topsy Ojo....

From Sidcup apparentley...

Comments

• Options
    Great name.
  • Options
    From Tottenham ...
  • Options
    but moved South and went Dartford Grammar
  • Options
    Local Lad and former Dartford Grammar School Alumnus.

What a school that is for producing world beaters - did I mention it was my Alma Mater and the next generation of jwaddicks plays for the first XV ?

Nice bloke too turns up to coach watch the boys fairly regularly.
  • Options
    who ?
  • Options
    A lady who I work with has known the family for years. Speaks very highly of them. Good luck to him!
  • Options
    just googled him, didn't realise we were talking minority sports ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Local Lad and former Dartford Grammar School Alumnus.

What a school that is for producing world beaters - did I mention it was my Alma Mater and the next generation of jwaddicks plays for the first XV ?

not a bad school but in my experience it was full of kids who are only there because their parents went there rather than actually having the intelligence to get in, have no idea what it is like now.
  • Options
    I know Topsy well. Nice fella. I work with his mum
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Local Lad and former Dartford Grammar School Alumnus.

Nice bloke too turns up to coach watch the boys fairly regularly.[/quote]

not a bad school but in my experience it was full of kids who are only there because their parents went there rather than actually having the intelligence to get in, have no idea what it is like now.[/quote]

I nearly got in but had to settle for dartford Tech/Wilmington Grammar..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JWADDICK[/cite]Local Lad and former Dartford Grammar School Alumnus.

not a bad school but in my experience it was full of kids who are only there because their parents went there rather than actually having the intelligence to get in, have no idea what it is like now.

Thats a foul slur Kigelia If I were a duelling man I would demand satisfaction!

The league tables and the 11+ do not lie!

Sorry? Whats that? oh yeah they do don't they?

But seriously, these days it is so oversubscribed due to the dearth of decent schooling in Kent the entry requirements are right up there. They are fortunate that they only need to tajke the brightest and if you don't pass the test - you don't get in irrespective of where your parents/siblings went.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    He was in the year below me at Dartford Grammar.

Couldn't get near him playing rugby!!