Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What changes do you expect for Saturday ?

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Given Faye is suspended.

Will Romm be fit again ?

Comments

• Let's try this

Carson

Young, Diawara, Fortune, HH

TEK

Ambrose, Holland, Reid, JT

Bent
  • I am hoping that there will be changes in our dead ball routines both from free kicks & corners which has been the main dis-appointment for me this season.

I think Len's brother Kish will be playing & think we may go two up top as well, with the two Bent's.
  • new manager. or head coach, whatever it is.
  • i've got a feeling we will return to 442 with Kish coming in for Faye, and JFH up front.
  • edited November 2006
    I am not sure Ambrose justifies a place? ANd I know El Karkouri has looked alright in midfield in the past, but I don't fancy messing around with players' positions at the moment, so keep him at the back.

Are Rommedahl and Traore available again, because both should start if fit. Assuming they are not, and that Darren Bent is, then as usual it is midfield where it is hard to come up with a decent solution, how about

Carson
    Young, Diawara, TEK, HH
    Kish, Reid, Holland, JT
    Bent Bent

Although this does contravene the golden rule of .... "by all means play one from Kish, Hughes, Holland, but no more than that"
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]I am not sure Ambrose justifies a place? ANd I know El Karkouri has looked alright in midfield in the past, but I don't fancy messing around with players' positions at the moment, so keep him at the back.

Are Rommedahl and Traore available again, because both should start if fit. Assuming they are not, and that Darren Bent is, then as usual it is midfield where it is hard to come up with a decent solution, how about

Carson
    Young, Diawara, TEK, HH
    Kish, Reid, Holland, JT
    Bent Bent

Although this does contravene the golden rule of ...."by all means play one from Kish, Hughes, Holland, but no more than that"

My golden rule is don't play BOTH Holland and Hughes. One or the other is ok with Faye and / or Kish.

It will be interesting to see what Les does at Reading. If Rommedahl is fit I'd be tempted to go 4-5-1 with Romm and Thomas wide and Kish, Reid and Holland in the middle. I would prefer Ambrose or Hughes to Holland really but think they are both too lightweight in the absence of Faye.

I'd have both JFH and Bent M on the bench to give us a 4-4-2 option.