Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent v Surrey 20/20 at the Oval- last minute ticket for sale

this Friday 13th - one of the lads can't go.

£15 if ya fancy it.

Can either meet me in the pub before to pick the ticket up or if in the city can arrange to meet and collect.

if meeting before game in pub i'll whisper my mobile and wear a red carnation.

Comments

• Options
    ketman ???
  • Options
    bump

seems a shame to waste a good ticket to see us do the palace in cricket as well
  • Options
    need two tickets mate, going to the Oval to get em later
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]need two tickets mate, going to the Oval to get em later

I thought this one was sold out.

Ledge,who's blown out?
  • Options
    is it? f**k
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]is it? f**k

Don't shoot the messenger,it's only what is saw in the adverts for surreys upcoming matches in the freebie papers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]is it? f**k

Don't shoot the messenger,it's only what is saw in the adverts for surreys upcoming matches in the freebie papers.

The messenger is right, I'm shooting Lambeth Council for not letting Surrey increase capacity!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]need two tickets mate, going to the Oval to get em later

I thought this one was sold out.

Ledge,who's blown out?

No one has blown out, I've just decided to sell your ticket. Only joking, it's me.
  • Options
    Was thinking of getting my mates together for an evening 20/20. How much do the tickets generally go for?
  • Options
    For Friday night's game at the Oval they are £15. Which isn't bad for a evenings entertainment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds good (unlike the forecast). I like the idea of a sport where you can sit in the stands with a few drinks and not be treated like a criminal.
  • Options
    sold to the mighty rothko.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Sounds good (unlike the forecast). I like the idea of a sport where you can sit in the stands with a few drinks and not be treated like a criminal.

they would all be like that if people didn't act like criminals....
  • Options
    can't argue with that.
  • Options
    Treat them like children.......
  • Options
    Sunday 22nd June Kent v Essex 20/20 at Beckenham.