Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McClaren on 5Live

My word!!
I knew he'd be poor but he is absolutely woeful. He has nothing original to say. Interrupts, rambles, repeats himself. Full of clichés. So very boring. He makes Graham Taylor seem like EW Swanton.

Also does anyone else seem to think that Chris Waddle has become very negative about football in general?

Comments

• Options
    An F1 car talking on the radio now??? Whatever next!!

Not really sure where McClaren will go now. I still think he is a decent manager for a lower PL team, just the England job was too big for him.
  • Options
    I hope he's giving his salary away to a worthwhile cause. If he'd done his day job properly he wouldn't be in a position to be on the radio.
  • Options
    I was astounded, flabbergasted, outraged, disgusted when I heard the Beeb were using him in the Euros and I still am now. What an absolute effing insult to the football loving public of this country.

Whoever sanctioned that one needs shooting, even moreso if he's as bad as you're all saying he is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]An F1 car talking on the radio now??? Whatever next!!

Not really sure where McClaren will go now. I still think he is a decent manager for a lower PL team, just the England job was too big for him.

There's been rumours around for a while that he'll be the next manager of FC Twente who will play in the champions league next year. If true then re-building his career abroad is probably the best option for him. He'd be slaughtered if he managed a club in England.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

He'd be slaughtered if he managed a club in England.

And quite rightly too.
  • Options
    Jan Molby was on there for the Holland v Italy and I have to say he did an excellent job, added a bit of humour too.
  • Options
    I like him, love his Skandi/Scouse accent!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]I was astounded, flabbergasted, outraged, disgusted when I heard the Beeb were using him in the Euros and I still am now. What an absolute effing insult to the football loving public of this country.

Whoever sanctioned that one needs shooting, even moreso if he's as bad as you're all saying he is.

Couldn't agree more.