Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Viva España!

Looking as good as the Dutch yesterday, Torres and Villa are a quality front pair

Comments

• Options
    indeed,russia aint been bad either.
  • Options
    Villa hat trick, absolute quality
  • Options
    didnt we nearly sign him once
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]didnt we nearly sign him once
    LOL - we wish. Part of the 'tie-up' that we had with Valencia (which seemed to producs precisely f*** all except a pre-season friendly) seemed to be that we were teased with the possibility of getting some of their players on loan. It never happened, but he was one of the rumoured loanees.

Still can't believe how good Spain were - but I've been sat here before thinking 'this will be the year' before - only to watch it go t*ts up. The rest of you should think yourselves lucky you only have to worry about England's ignominious exits from major tournaments - being half Spanish I have to watch TWO lots of under-achievers every couple of years :)
  • Options
    not as sexy as the dutch..
  • Options
    David Villa doing the fantasy football a bit of good...

'Mon the Spaniards!
  • Options
    Watched both- have to say thought the Dutch were a classier outfit...
  • Options
    thought so Leroy i rememeber now there was talk of him and a top class centre half that they had those were the days being linked to players like that even if we all knew it was bullshite now we are linked to non league and old men
  • Options
    with respect Russia were awful.

BUT got to beat what's in front of you.

torres and villa up front were sensational - their movement was different class and the pass from Iniest for Villa 2nd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]with respect Russia were awful.

Russia aren't actually that good. We beat them 3-0 at Wembley and should've done them away. They also lost to Israel and only beat Andorra 1-0 in their last game. That said they were missing arguably their 2 best players last night in Arshavin and Pogrebnyak.