Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's dangling in your car?

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Dustmen(operatives as they are now called) have been told to REMOVE all items from the dashboard for health and safety reasons.

What dangles in your car?

Comments

• Options
    H&S is ruining the world - FACT.
  • Options
    homer simpson is attached to the dash and he says 6 phrases that my little boy presses over and over and over again feckin drives me crackers battery now dosent work for some reason and i can not find a spare
  • Options
    A couple of old Rangers air-fresheners..
  • Options
    Charlton air freshener
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]H&S is ruining the world - FACT.[/quote]

So True

A smiley face air freshner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Dustmen(operatives as they are now called) have been told to REMOVE all items from the dashboard for health and safety reasons.

What dangles in your car?

It's not actually whats on the dashboard, it's the practice of tying teddy bears to the front grill.

If you were in charge of the councils dustfleet, would you want to be the one charged with the death of a child because they went to look at the teddy? Worst case scenario

Discuss ...
  • Options
    One Cherry & One Strawberry Rubber Air freshners oh & an England Three Lions Badge one as well!
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    h&s is a classic nowadays.

there is a local animal hospital near me and they had an open day on saturday blah blah. my 11 year old wanted to go so he could ask about volunteering in there.

great idea we thought.

woman there says to me oh he can't until he's 17 due to H&S - So I said what H&S reg is that - blank look - i then say only you see in my job i deal with a lot of H&S issues so I am interested to know what H&S reg you are quoting to say a 11 year old kid can't help shovel some fox shit or help clean a bird cage or feed animals or do any other mundane job that you adults do.

Still waitng for the answer.

as for dangling - just one of those smiley face smellies