Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other popular sports you dislike...

For me.....tennis. bores me silly...

Comments

• Options
    tennis
    rugby league
    volleyball
    motor racing
    motor cycling
    motor boating
    sailing
  • Options
    Anything with horses, unless I've bet on it, and Motor racing.
  • Options
    golf, rugby, tennis, table tennis, monkey tennis, basketball, baseball, gridiron, lacrosse, swimming, snorkelling, diving, synchronised swimming, motor sports, athletics, dressage, three day eventing, four day eventing, boules, bowls, field hockey, boat stuff of any description....all other sports except see below

actually easier to list the ones i iike

football, cricket, ice hockey, snowsports boxing and darts
  • Options
    Tennis
    Rugby (Leaugue & union)
    Cricket
    Horse racing
  • Options
    Tennis
    Women's Football
    Curling
    Swimming
  • Options
    golf
    horse racing
  • Options
    Horse racing....................boring as hell
  • Options
    All sports apart from boxing, motorbikes and cheeserolling.

Cricket, especially.
  • Options
    crocquet, polo and fox hunting
  • Options
    naked chicken skating
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Monkey Tennis
  • Options
    Cricket Cricket Cricket....how can you play a game for five days score over a thousand runs take 20 wickets & still end up with a Draw, gotta be the most pointless sport ever invented.

American Football, the longest part of the live game is about six seconds even the 100 metre's lasts longer, yet they manage to drag this on for hours....ZZZZZZZ

Golf...where do I start granted I have not actually played it but whenever I am struggling to sleep I stick on a sports channel with this on....away with the fairy's in minutes a snore fest!
  • Options
    cycling. the one where the race is about 1000m and they spend the 1st 900m going as slow as they can, waiting for the other to make a run (cycle) for it. just invent a 100m race you pillocks!
  • Options
    As a spectator sport rally cycling is pretty f'ing pointless.i.e. The Tour De France.
    You stand or sit there for hours waiting for a few guys on bikes to flash past, which let's face it, is something you can do any day of the week standing next to most main roads around Britain.
    They virtualy look the same as the average cyclist and are doing the same thing, except they go past a bit quicker,erm 'big deal'!
    Absolutely incredible if you ask me.
    Darts is 'not' a sport by the way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cricket Cricket Cricket....how can you play a game for five days score over a thousand runs take 20 wickets & still end up with a Draw, gotta be the most pointless sport ever invented.

Because the point of a 5 day test match is to bowl the oppossition out twice. That's 20 wickets. If you cant do it you dont win. So the chances of scoring a 1000 runs and taking 20 wickets and it being a draw is nil, unless its a tie ... which is completely different.

Cricket is without doubt the greatest game. Am going to the Oval for my first 20/20 game next week ... just not the same as a day at the test.
  • Options
    Tennis and any 'travelling' sport where you have to get from A to B - running, cycling, motorsport, cycling, Horses etc...
  • Options
    Cricket & Golf, both fun to play but boring as hell to watch.
  • Options
    Formula 1....More boring than Snooker. Cricket.....Most boring sport since Formula 1...........Oh and Snooker

Rally and Touring Cars are a different kettle of fish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cricket Cricket Cricket....how can you play a game for five days score over a thousand runs take 20 wickets & still end up with a Draw, gotta be the most pointless sport ever invented.

Because the point of a 5 day test match is to bowl the oppossition out twice. That's 20 wickets. If you cant do it you dont win. So the chances of scoring a 1000 runs and taking 20 wickets and it being a draw is nil, unless its a tie ... which is completely different.

Cricket is without doubt the greatest game. Am going to the Oval for my first 20/20 game next week ... just not the same as a day at the test.

got to agree Riscardo.

I'm going to the Oval next week as well - you going Surrey v Kent on friday.
  • Options
    Riscardo, spot on dude, cricket is the best sport, pips football by quite a distance actually. I cant get enough of the game, fantastic.

Love f1, love any form of motor cycling, but hate horse racing, borin ell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rugby, Cricket and Golf - all boring as hell to me.
  • Options
    RUGBY - end of
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]RUGBY - end of

Nonsense.- end of.
  • Options
    NASCAR, why?

Round and round and round and round and round and round and rou...CRASH.

Pointless, redneck waste of time.
  • Options
    Any American sport.
  • Options
    Love Footie, loving the UFC, Boxing, Dog racing ,Gee,Gee's racing, Is fishing a sport love that

hate virtually everything else
  • Options
    Golf, just what is the point of this game? Fair enough if you want some gentle exercise when you are 50 and like to wear pringle sweaters and check trousers. But why is there so much fuss made over it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Golf, just what is the point of this game? Fair enough if you want some gentle exercise when you are 50 and like to wear pringle sweaters and check trousers. But why is there so much fuss made over it?

Next time your over come and join us, you`d be made welcome, very stereotypical comments, heres me and Luva Luva with a mate and if we wear check trousers its to pi55 off some snobbish members. ; )
  • Options
    UFC.
    Anything played on a beach - sub-standard form of the original.
    Horse racing - wouldn't exist at all without betting.
    Anything with the word "Extreme" attached to it.
    Motor sport.
    Agree with soundAsa£ regarding Tour de France.
    Futsul when it's taken seriously .
    Fishing - if that can be described as a sport.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

got to agree Riscardo.

I'm going to the Oval next week as well - you going Surrey v Kent on friday.

Yep, friday night Surrey v Kent. Going with the girlfriend (who is going for the beer) and my godson and his family. As a Middlesex supporter it will be nice watching as a neutral ... ;)