Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BB9

I am a sado

i did tune in to watch the latest set of misfits and wannabes.

I have finally said enough is enough i can not watch this cack any more i enjoyed series 1 & 2

but it has been cack since then

this year they have tried to tick every box possible as to be seen as politically correct

an Albino

A disabled man

A highly camp gay

2x Legal Imagrants

A Ginge

A couple

2x muslims

2x catholics

a fit bird

a fit bloke (according to wife) who although fit comes across as a tosser (wife again)

cack cack cack

i am ashamed to admit i have watched it and in the past have enjoyed it

is there any cure for my sins

and the worst thing is seeing as England didnt qualify i will now have to retreat to the bedroom to watch a meaningless tournament for the next few weeks instead of basking in the glory of failure in the semis

Comments

• Options
    Mrs had it on

What a waste of good TV air time sooner they pull the plug the better
  • Options
    the worst tv programme EVER.

How it has lasted 9 f****** years I'll never know. We've been blighted with people becoming celebreties out of it FFS. That fat thing from bermondsey , the little geordie twat who played in the celebrity football games.

dreadful
  • Options
    hope it all goes off stabbing havoc and death. then maybe sh*t TV like this will finaly die.
  • Options
    Davina gets on my wick..
  • Options
    Why do people like this S**T??
  • Options
    just don't watch it..

Have to say it's more a sad inditement on British society and (some of it's) cultural standards than the TV makers that this programme continues. Can't blame the TV makers for doing it if there is a demand. If people didn't then they wouldn't get the advertising/ sponsership money and it wouldn't happen
  • Options
    Simple...switch it off.
  • Options
    ha ha. I thought it was great. I love people watching though.
  • Options
    They aint people are they ? id get the producers and put em in a sealed room with that lot and not feed em for at least 4 days then throw a knife in and some matches. Now thats people watching and would be worth viewing.
  • Options
    i like people watching, not egotistical freak watching though.

Will spare myself BB and take a trip to the circus instead. I'll still see nut nuts, but at least talented ones.

As others have said, if everyone didn't watch it, it would end. And it would help end this mass celebrity craving that know-nothing losers seem to have.

Not a fan :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always watch the first episode to see who they have managed to dig up, as ever they failed to select 16 British people. Don't really watch it from this point forward other to gorp at the fit totty in the newspaper the next day.
  • Options
    Don't appeal to me at all, hence I don't watch this particular human zoo. I can't bear people asking to watch it round my house or trying to make conversation with me about it in the boozer etc.

I did however get texted a video a couple of years ago of a fat girl inserting a wine bottle up herself on that programme......
  • Options
    The only thing that annoys me about big brother is the amount of people that moan about it every year. Especially people who start a new thread just to moan about it. If you dont like it dont watch it, dont moan about it and dont worry about it. Its as predictable as it is that half the house will be oddballs, but it gets on my nerves people getting on their high horses because they think they're so much better or more worthy and valuable than the people in there. Its entertainment and millions of people enjoy it so just change the channel!
  • Options
    Every year me and the missus say right we wont watch it wont get into but its like crystal meth one drag and u are hooked!! i know when i get in from work the e4 live footage will be on then everynight we will have to watch the main prgramme, thank christ we recently got sky in the bedroom and thank Jebus for euro 2008, "sorry love would love to watch BB but its Turkey poland its a massive game!!
  • Options
    Problem is Blackheath that last night about 11 o'clock E4, More 4 and C4, along with their +1 channels had nothing but this crap on.

Why should my choice be limited by TV channels pandering mindless morons with no brains and no lives?

When I get youngsters in the bar, who don't know who Samuel Pepys is, but can tell me what the latest freak in BB has been up to in minute detail, I really despair for the future.
  • Options
    Bag of S****e the thing is. However people in this country do like watching the crap. Mainly women, hence most of them at my place of work chatting about the rubbish.
  • Options
    How can your choice be limited? Only 200 channels left if you have sky? Or about 15 if you have freeview. I totally understand why people dont like it, and its also hardly unexpected that a youth would know who Brian was from the last one more than Pepys, but thats education for you. The point remains is that people always always moan about Big Brother because they like moaning about something when the simple thing is to change the channel. Last night was the launch so of course all of 4s channels wil be all over it but there are a lot of channels left. Maybe you should watch UKGold or The History Channel so you can remember when TV was golden and forget all about BB.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Being pedantic, by definition it is limited, because there were 6 or 8 channels that I can't/don't want to watch, thereby limiting my choice to 15 rather than 21 or so.

I genuinely think it should be cast into history (although you are right - I do like a good moan...), as it contributes to a society where "celebrity" is thought of as something incredibly important, and more important things are leftby the wayside.

Guess we have to agree to disagree Blackheath.
  • Options
    cheer up blackheath it is all about opinions you know

it is what makes the world go around
  • Options
    It could be worse NLA you could have the American version of BB to watch....Even the Mrs (who was a BB fan in the UK) couldn't stomach it. Truly awful.