Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent

won the cricket by 37 runs!

Great stuff would have liked to have gone given the lovely weather today.

Comments

• Options
    Great result - Durham (holders) next up in the semis
  • Options
    Saw the game from first ball to last, great day out.
    I also witnessed one of the greatest run outs you could ever wish to see by a Kent fielder, whose name escapes me right now, after having had a glass of wine or six!
  • Options
    A great result
  • Options
    cool
  • Options
    Shame the semi is away at Chester-le-Street, I would have gone at home.
    However if we get to the final I'll be there. I've done enough Lords finals with Kent without winning, they owe me one!
  • Options
    oi we won the sunday thingy me jig.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Saw the game from first ball to last, great day out.
    I also witnessed one of the greatest run outs you could ever wish to see by a Kent fielder, whose name escapes me right now, after having had a glass of wine or six!

Darren Stevens was the fielder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]oi we won the sunday thingy me jig.

And last year's 20/20.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

And last year's 20/20.

Last years 20/20 final was great with SUPERKENT winning with a few balls to spare.They needed 13 off of the last over which was achieved after the worst piece of bowling i've ever seen from Carl Greenidge!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

And last year's 20/20.

Last years 20/20 final was great with SUPERKENT winning with a few balls to spare.They needed 13 off of the last over which was achieved after the worst piece of bowling i've ever seen from Carl Greenidge!!

Yes but not a Lords final for a long while, at a guess I'd say 1978. I reckon we lost 4 or 5 in the 80's and 90's.