Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Porto banned from CL

I see Porto have been banned from next seasons Champions League because of alledged bribery to match officials. The season when they won the CL and League under Jose.

Comments

• Options
    That 2-2 draw at the Valley was a well dodgy result as well.
  • Options
    I seem to remember them doing Parker and him being out for a few months... Ref did nothing did he Henners?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I seem to remember them doing Parker and him being out for a few months... Ref did nothing did he Henners?[/quote]

Was it that game? Just after we'd sold Kinsella as well. Maybe that was why Jose never liked Parker at Chelsea.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I see Porto have been banned from next seasons Champions League because of alledged bribery to match officials. The season when they won the CL and League under Jose.

Nothing alleged about it, they were bang to rights - got off lightly in fact, Boavista were relegated for their part in the scam. Porto only got deducted 6 points, which was a waste of time as they won the league by about 20 points!

Benfica fans are breathing a sigh of relief.
  • Options
    the chosen one is now the cheating one

how fecking hypocritical of him in the press confrence about him being the special one as he had won the european cup what a tosser