Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Djimi Traore

is on his way to Rennes for £250k. His price just keeps on falling. Suprised Dowie didn't try and get him.

Comments

• Options
    yessssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    anyone think dowie with money to spend at qpr and given the FULL season to manage them without a coaching team forced on him will fair better than we did last year as top spenders... cos i do... but there again if he achieves anything he's bought it and if he fails it's a 2 year plan
  • Options
    Yeah like he promised to do at Coventry.
  • Options
    so the agent gets another cut!

that is the career . find an african that is shyte but looks like a footballer. convince a club he can play (perhaps with inducemnets) and then move him from club to club as each realises he is shyte but doesnt like to say so that they get some of their money back and dont look stupid

also have some friends in the game that are well known and respected but bent and you are well away
  • Options
    Traore? Nothing wrong with his first touch and ability on the ball.

It's just the kaleidoscopic chaos that goes on between his ears when he has to be decisive - that's the problem.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]so the agent gets another cut!

that is the career . find an african that is shyte but looks like a footballer. convince a club he can play (perhaps with inducemnets) and then move him from club to club as each realises he is shyte but doesnt like to say so that they get some of their money back and dont look stupid

also have some friends in the game that are well known and respected but bent and you are well away[/quote]

And get someone to play him in a European cup final so he's got a winners medal.

He was poor for us but he hasn't always been "shyte".
  • Options
    He was poor for us but he hasn't always been "shyte".

True, they speak very highly of his ability at Burnley.
  • Options
    Well if Traore aint shit and a con man i hope we dont sign some one who is then.
  • Options
    aint he gone yet

Sort it out PARDS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]It's just the kaleidoscopic chaos that goes on between his ears when he has to be decisive - that's the problem.

Now that is funny Oggy:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]He was poor for us but he hasn't always been "shyte".

True, they speak very highly of his ability at Burnley.

Can't agree with Henry there, I'm afraid. All of the Liverpool fans I know think he was the worst of all the crap players that they have had to endure over the years. I watched him play a lot for them and I never saw him play well, the best you could say was that on some occasions he looked slightly less disaster prone than others.
    Interesting that people say about him (including me), "Oh, but he won the CL with Liverpool, he can't be that bad." Then remember Liverpool's shambolic defending in the final and the way he was cut apart by Milan until Gerrard (more or less) dragged them back into it by himself!