Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pond Life

looking at my lawn its f**ked, had it, its not asleep, it dead, a past lawn. Now i guess i could dig it all up and re turf it,sounds like very hard works.I had this idea.,howabout i put a pond in ? i mean how difficult can it be ? Thing is i dont want the place looking like the somme. Anyone ever put a pond in their garden? Or should i just get some Gold fish and put em in a bucket ?

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2008
    I think razil may have proclaimed to put a pond in his vast garden when in fact he just put a saucer of water out for the foxes
  • Options
    Get yourself an artificial lawn, mate. No more mowing and it looks great...

Green, Green Grass of Home
  • Options
    The answer is decking with borders for some plants GH......We did it a few years back and its been a life saver. No kids muddy footprints through the house, lobbed out the mower. Pure joy!
  • Options
    I dug my garden out last year, it was al paved, had a row with the old woman, and had to get rid of my anger done know more and started to pull up 80ft by 30ft worth of paving slabs in conditions like todays, p155ing down, although it took 3 weekends to complete it does look alot better and is more child friendly, just persevere with the garden,
  • Options
    So u had a row with your Mrs and then went and dug the garden up ? Your Mrs is still about though mate isnt she ? i mean she aint gone to see her long lost Sister in New Zealand has she wink wink wink !
  • Options
    Same here, mines died, pull it up and returf or very tempted by artificial
  • Options
    LOL............and my name is not Fred
  • Options
    My Mrs says she prefers the atrificial, hope she meant the lawn !!
  • Options
    Lol. seen some samples, they look good, once down, low maintenance.
  • Options
    F**k me mate thats exactly what the Mrs said !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tell the police that you think a former owner might have buried his wife in your backgarden.

At least that will get half the digging done.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Tell the police that you think a former owner might have buried his wife in your backgarden.

At least that will get half the digging done.
    Don't say that in jest - my best mate's mum did that when she split up with his old man (he was a kid at the time) - she told them he had buried the proceeds of a BR station robbery in the back garden. The gavvers turned the whole ****ing place upside down