Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull

A good ripping yarn. If you liked the others then you'll enjoy this. 12A but nothing to disturb a normal 9 year old boy.

Ray Winstone was given a terrrible role and almost made it work. Shame their wasn't more of John Hurt and the badies weren't really evil enough but plentry of cartoon knock about stuff with the usual mumbo-jumbo mysticism to make the story work. Eric Von Daniken fans will love it.

Comments

• Saw it yesterday - fully agree with Henry's first point.
    I saw Iron Man last weekend - absolutely loved it. Brilliant comic-book stuff and nicely set-up for a sequel at the end. If you go to see it, stay till the end of the credits...
  • Went yesterday and took my 9 year old boy - no problems at that age. Enjoyed it although I was left slightly underwhelmed. I felt the plot was a little stitched together, and I suppose quite naturally due to it being a comeback, there were too many echoes of the previous movies for my taste. Still it was worth going and certainly worth the wait and has been set up nicely for a sequel or two. I agree with Henry about Ray Winstone - i felt he was miscast to be honest. He's quality and he did almost pull it off.