Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• My Jack Wilshire style body, only 4 months ago I fractured both sides of my ankle walking. I'm back on crutches again with a small fracture on my knee cap and suspected MCL tear.

And to top it off I lasted 6 minutes and gave away a penalty. 

• People eating fish at work.
    I like fish and eat fish but people heating up fish in a microwave at a work place should be illegal 
    Same with curries, Chinese etc, we used to have some dreadful smells floating around the office once lunch was done. Should be banned
  • Baseball as an Olympic event when just about 3 countries in the world play it/ give a damn about it. If we ever get the Olympics again can we have cheese rolling?
  • Steve Bunce shouting incessantly on the radio. i have to turn it down.
  • Baseball as an Olympic event when just about 3 countries in the world play it/ give a damn about it. If we ever get the Olympics again can we have cheese rolling?
    I can think of 6 .
  • Been at Paultons park all day with the family. 2nd ride I went on was a rollercoaster that I nearly threw up on when it went backwards. Managed to keep it in until I got to the toilet after the ride but have felt sick all day and not been able to even think about going on another ride. 
    I'd definitely watch it, to be fair.
  • iainment said:
    Baseball as an Olympic event when just about 3 countries in the world play it/ give a damn about it. If we ever get the Olympics again can we have cheese rolling?
    I can think of 6 .
    Cheeses?
  • Not entering the quiz night at the holiday park and getting every bloody question right. 
    What was the prize? 

Also available in hearts, clubs and diamonds 
  • Sponsored links:

• iainment said:
    Baseball as an Olympic event when just about 3 countries in the world play it/ give a damn about it. If we ever get the Olympics again can we have cheese rolling?
    I can think of 6 .
    Cheeses?
    Baseball nations.
  • I read somewhere that a sport needs to be widely played in 75 countries to qualify as an Olympic event. 
    But no way baseball is played in that many countries. 
    To be honest cheese rolling is quite exciting viewing. I think I saw a program or series on Netflix. 
    I doubt there would be many foreign nations prepared to take us on with that lunacy. 
    To be honest cheese rolling is quite exciting viewing. I think I saw a program or series on Netflix. 
    I doubt there would be many foreign nations prepared to take us on with that lunacy. 
    Lunacy of the same level as freestyle BMX. Fair play when I saw that BMX was in the Olympics I thought it would be bollox but bloody hell them are some crazy folks ! How the hell do they practice those flips etc for the 1st time ? 
  • I read somewhere that a sport needs to be widely played in 75 countries to qualify as an Olympic event. 
    But no way baseball is played in that many countries. 
    that's under the old rules. they now look at these criteria to decide if a sport can be included -added value; youth appeal; attractiveness for TV, media and the general public; gender equality; minimum impact on the number of events and/or quotas; and infrastructure and operational cost and complexity.
    It’s just rounders made easy with a bigger bat and ball
  • You don't need to go abroad to enjoy a holiday.

There are plenty of lovely places to go in the UK.

British summer weather....

• Went to a country music fair on Saturday. Came back to the car park to find a big scratch along my front bumper.

No note or anything.

Infuriating. 

• Went to a country music fair on Saturday. Came back to the car park to find a big scratch along my front bumper.

No note or anything.

Infuriating. 

Whoever did it puts the c**t into country music 
  • Sponsored links:

• In response to the title of the thread. I have a simple direct answer:

People

No note or anything.

Infuriating. 

T Cut may get rid of that for you. Give it a try.
  • Parents who let their young children listen to cartoons or play games on a phone whilst sitting in a café so everyone else can hear it. 
    Yup. 10 or 15 years time and they'll be the teenagers that think it's okay to play music on the train/bus without using earphones.
  • Parents who let their young children listen to cartoons or play games on a phone whilst sitting in a café so everyone else can hear it. 
    You think it is bad in a cafe, you try sitting next to one on a long haul plane on holiday
  • ross1 said:
    Parents who let their young children listen to cartoons or play games on a phone whilst sitting in a café so everyone else can hear it. 
    You think it is bad in a cafe, you try sitting next to one on a long haul plane on holiday
    Noise cancelling headphones are your friend!
  • iainment said:
    People who use the path outside their house as an extension thus blocking the path. Down my road one house has a large steel tool storage box and a large motorcycle on the path. Two others have mopeds parked on the path.

People whose hedges grow out over the path outside their house to the point they have blocked up to half of the path.
    I don't believe any of this, to the point where I think you are a pathological liar.
  • Macronate said:
    iainment said:
    People who use the path outside their house as an extension thus blocking the path. Down my road one house has a large steel tool storage box and a large motorcycle on the path. Two others have mopeds parked on the path.

People whose hedges grow out over the path outside their house to the point they have blocked up to half of the path.
    I don't believe any of this, to the point where I think you are a pathological liar.
    Do you want pictures?