Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• David Dimbleby
  • Restaurants where you ask for the bill and 15 minutes later you are still waiting for the bill

Never, EVER visit Portugal Dan... You are lucky if you get the menu within fifteen minutes, if the bill comes at the third time of asking you have had a result. *

*I may have exaggerated for effect...
  • Restaurants where you ask for the bill and 15 minutes later you are still waiting for the bill

Slowly walk towards the door, they'll bring the bill.
  • When your wife is asleep on the sofa, for most of the evening and wakes up at bed time.
    She then insists, that she has to start reading her book in bed, at gone midnight and has a go at me for complaining.

What the hell is going on ?

Never, EVER visit Portugal Dan... You are lucky if you get the menu within fifteen minutes, if the bill comes at the third time of asking you have had a result. *

*I may have exaggerated for effect...to stop you visiting Portugal
    Fixed for you

*I may have exaggerated for effect...to stop you visiting Portugal
    Fixed for you
    LOL - sounded a bit like that didn't it... It's great really but it takes a while to get used to the laid back attitude Dave. :smile:
  • When you're having a terrible golf round, and I mean a 21 point stinker, and your ex East End cabbie playing partner can't stop talking about his shots to the other player in the 3, generally while I'm lining and executing my shot. He's normally wheeling his trolley at the same time.

The 18 handicap knob head, who wouldn't be fit to lace my shoes on an average day, then proceeds to give me unsolicited set up and alignment tips......
  • Sounds an enjoyable 4hrs that one Charante!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sheer misery and of course you can't say anything as it just sounds like sour grapes
  • Expats who move to foreign countries like for arguments sake Portugal and moan about the natives #racists #xylophones #offended

; )
  • brogib said:

Expats who move to foreign countries like for arguments sake Portugal and moan about the natives #racists #xylophones #offended

; )

It's them glockenspiels that piss me off :wink:
    Glockenspiel = best word on the planet (and not just coz it contains the word Glock either)
  • edited April 2015
    Expats in Torrevieja supermarkets in Union Jack shorts and scratching their balls before handling foodstuffs
  • purdis said:

Expats in Torrevieja supermarkets in Union Jack shorts and scratching their balls before handling foodstuffs

That's how they make the seafood smell that bad
  • brogib said:

purdis said:

That's how they make the seafood smell that bad
    What a lovely thought! Thank you
  • Saturday traffic. Bromley to new Eltham is gonna be 40 minutes
  • When your wife is asleep on the sofa, for most of the evening and wakes up at bed time.
    She then insists, that she has to start reading her book in bed, at gone midnight and has a go at me for complaining.

This is a common and delicate problem. Try snuggling up close to her, breathing on the back of her neck and romantically and gently letting her outer thigh know you are interested. She'll be off to sleep before you can say "fancy a nibble?" Always worked for me....
  • Sponsored links:

This is a common and delicate problem. Try snuggling up close to her, breathing on the back of her neck and romantically and gently letting her outer thigh know you are interested. She'll be off to sleep before you can say "fancy a nibble gobble?" Always worked for me....
  • When the handball setting is turned off before an actual championship game rather than just on FIFA so the referee doesn't give any handballs during the whole bloody game
  • Alpha males
  • McBobbin said:

Alpha males

What about me?

; )
  • brogib said:

McBobbin said:

Alpha males

What about me?

; )
    You're cool bro... Its the alpha males who are blissfully anaware of how ridiculous they are who annoy me ;)
  • There's too many people driving around with blacked out windows - especially in London. This annoys me. I expect that paparazzi culture has got something to do with it, and am prepared to concede that for a few very high profile there may be genuine security concerns. For the most part though I can't help but think they are just arseholes with over-inflated opinions of their own importance.
  • Stig said:

There's too many people driving around with blacked out windows - especially in London. This annoys me. I expect that paparazzi culture has got something to do with it, and am prepared to concede that for a few very high profile there may be genuine security concerns. For the most part though I can't help but think they are just arseholes with over-inflated opinions of their own importance.

Or pig ugly
  • McBobbin said:

brogib said:

McBobbin said:

Alpha males

What about me?

; )
    You're cool bro... Its the alpha males who are blissfully anaware of how ridiculous they are who annoy me ;)
    U ok hun ? x x
  • When the handball setting is turned off before an actual championship game rather than just on FIFA so the referee doesn't give any handballs during the whole bloody game

I'm going to counter that.

When referees and fans think that smacking a ball at an opposition player's hand from 2 yards out is handball.

The ref was spot on ignoring such handball claims today.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!