Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Me too lol. I think I'm hilarious when I'm pissed. Sadly the reality is somewhat different !
  • Don't want you to miss out @cabbles .

"Fantastic gym session tonight, concentrated on fluid intake and arms.

/blockquote>

Beer and wank?

• edited March 2015
    snapchats of babies/toddlers doing f all
  • When you make a small omission filling in an online form and you have do it all again
  • American dates. Why mm/dd/yy?
  • European dates. Why mm/dd/yy
  • European numbers. Why 1,45 instead of 1.45?
  • European currency. Why 1,45€ instead of €1.45?
  • Not knowing if your phone has automatically updated itself to BST overnight and therefore whether you have to get up or if you've more time in your pit.
  • Arsehole adverts on the OS that come up over what you're trying to do, with an arsehole X button in the top right that should cancel the arsehole advert but it doesn't.
    That's an arsehole sale they've lost then.

Arseholes
  • Sponsored links:

• Australian sports teams and fans
  • people who get chips with a fry up...why?
  • edited March 2015

Don't want you to miss out @cabbles .

"Fantastic gym session tonight, concentrated on fluid intake and arms.

/blockquote>

Beer and wank?

The barmaid in my local only serves me Lager ?
    When no one was looking the other night i did get my pork scratching !

• edited March 2015
    "Right from the get go Vettle was up for this race"

Have only heard this over the last two years, where did it come from ?
  • I always thought it was Linford Christie that started it off. But according to the OED it's first recorded use was in the New Pittsburgh Courier in 1962.
  • People who use the phrase redoubling their efforts What exactly does this mean? Is it 4 times the original effort or to double the effort again doing it properly this time?
  • MrOneLung said:

European dates. Why mm/dd/yy

Thai dates.
    Why a bloke?
  • Speed Averaging cameras.
    Speed cameras.
    Variable speed cameras.
    Traffic light cameras.

Was in Hamburg area the other week, drove from Bremen to Wismar and we were doing about 80mph - we were like tortoises on the Autobahn.

Even on A roads we were able to drive without fear of the dreaded cameras.

I totally agree with driving sensibly in built up areas and always set cruise control accordingly but why Big Brother is suppressing our driving enjoyment on provincial A roads and Motorways, I know not - more indirect taxation, I guess.

For people who have to drive a lot for their jobs, it is becoming an increasingly miserable experience - give us back some Feel Good Factor, please!
  • people who get chips with a fry up...why?

Because they're fat bastards
  • Gambling machines in pubs
  • Sponsored links:

• ads said:

people who get chips with a fry up...why?

Because they're fat bastards
    Never enough room on my plate for chips as well!
  • Roadworks.

Or rather roadworks where the road is coned off, speed limits and average speed cameras in place and not a soul working.

Bastards.

My vote will go to whichever party stops this systematic persecution and hatred of motorists.
  • The average speed roadworks on the m1 between nthampton and the m6 I am with Len on this whoever fixes this problem wins my vote
  • edited March 2015
    The population explosion in the UK.
    Anyone with half a brain can see it going to end in disaster.
    Schools, hospitals,constant traffic jams,more low paid jobs.
    The infrastructure just won't be able to cope.
    Is there no people out with any vision ?
    No child allowance over two kids.
    A system that encourages people to have more children when we are already overcrowded !
    You just couldn't make this shit up.

More Basildons,Thamesmeads, New Addingtons ETC.

Now for the bad news............

I'm going back to Comedy(WTF)
    More Stuart Lee than the chuckle Brothers !

• People who bet all the time, and then only show off their monthy winning slip on social media. ValleyGary is now officially exempt from this criticism.
  • When Derby County are winning 2-0 in the 92nd minute earning me £150 only to concede twice within 3mins of injury time against Birmingham.

Yes it happened weeks ago but god am I still bitter about it, drove through Derby in August when me and my partner went to the Peak District on Holiday and the road signs are bloody awful, hate that place
  • People who bet all the time, and then only show off their monthy winning slip on social media. ValleyGary is now officially exempt from this criticism.

People who win monthly, rather than biannually.
  • Drivers who don't know what a yellow box junction is for and then block up the roundabout and cause gridlock
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!