Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Didn't a few of you see Les at some sort of Q&A recently & come away feeling more upbeat? How does he come across as I have never even heard him speak live.
  • Reading that makes me feel very positive.

Reed and Robbo's Red & White Army!
  • The fact that he is a bloody Charlton fan, for me, is FANTASTIC. I never knew that. I still don't agree with the Dowie decision but this makes it a bit more bearable.
  • edited November 2006
    He was at Bromley about six weeks ago. Can't find a link to what he said. Very in depth and detailed. Met him a few times and a really nice guy.

Not starting a rumour here but he played football with David Beckham's Dad and has known David since he was 8 years old.

Now if you were having trouble with contracts, fancied a move back to London, wanted to be near your youth academy with a coach that you've known nearly all your life and at a club where you would be the only galatico......

Anyoone know how Image rights work?
  • LOL, i was gonna post the Beckham rumour yesterday !!
  • Do you really think he'd get in the side ahead of Holland and Hughes?
  • beckham hasn't got the same work rate as matt holland and bryan hughes really is an unscuntg hero of the team....i apologise for my spelling
  • 'ere 'enry. I hope your not letting secrets from the boardroom slip out over the Becks deal ;-)
  • Well, at least he'd sort our set-pieces out.