Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Favourite Viz character?

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
Is Viz still going? Was a great comic back in the day. My favourite character.

here

Comments

• Roger Mellie
  • Or Sexist Sid
  • Or even Billy the Fish, actually I find it very hard to chose as most were pure gold
  • cockney wanker - i am sure it is modelled on my mother in law's next door neighbour.
  • Buster Gonad - the boy with the unfeasibly large testicles.

It was so ridiculous yet managed to get me every time.
  • Johnny Fart Pants was the best
  • [cite]Posted By: Kenny Achampong[/cite]Buster Gonad - the boy with the unfeasibly large testicles.

It was so ridiculous yet managed to get me every time.

Damn I cannot believe I forgot him, and there was always the fat slags.
  • I think Roger Mellie was based on someone famous working in TV.
  • Roger Mellie.

The Adventures of Jimmy Hill.
  • Nobbys Piles
  • Sponsored links:

• Paul Wicker the Tall Vicar
  • Big Vern
  • the drunken bakers.. mainy just get it for the letters page it is the only mag that cracks me up
  • Yeah the letters page and top tips used to crack me up
  • its no where near as good as it was to many adverts and crap but still worth a read every month
  • black bag - the faithful border bin liner.
  • fat slags, awsome, and i saw once an animated version of them, my lord i did laugh, they just would find a really skinny bloke, throw him to the floor and then just shag the life outta them, i was about 12 at the time so all very funny!! haha
  • my top tips all time favourite, still makes me larf.

'keep the missus on her toes, cellotape the house-keeping money to the ceiling'

simply brilliant.
  • The Modern Parents
    Mellie
    Billy The Fish
  • Rude Kid

"Do you want to come to the shops dear?"
    "P*** up a rope f***stick"

or:

"What do you want for your birthday dear?"
    "Big fat hairy elephant's f***y"
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to love rude kid too, and strangely enough, those are the two quotes that I remember.

I am sure he replied "Big dogs c**k" once, but don't remember the question.
  • Raffles the Gentleman thug was a good one too
  • Postman Plod or a little bit later Student Grant used to crack me up.
  • timothy potter trainspotter...............different class or finbar saunders tough call !
  • Terry F**k Wit.

It's like they know me!!!!!!!

:-)
  • got to be Sid
    but the 2 fat slags are the Mrs mate and her sister im sure
  • Spoilt Bastard - Me, Me, Me, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

Top Tips always creased me up though obviously not a character. My favourite tip: - Putting just the right amount of gin in your goldfish bowl makes the fish swim in an amusing manner.
  • I remember they had a strip called "Thieving Gypsy BAst***s" once but the head Pikey in England took them to court and they had to withdraw it on racism grounds. Two months later head pikey gets done for receiving stolen goods....
  • Viz top tips.

http://fishtank.org.uk/humour/humour.php3?articleid=61
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]my top tips all time favourite, still makes me larf.

'keep the missus on her toes, cellotape the house-keeping money to the ceiling'

simply brilliant.

Or, Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon.