Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week I've been mainly listening to......

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: HarryAMuse[/cite]Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head
    The Zombies - Odessey and Oracle
    Elvis Costello - Momofuku
    4 O'Clock Planes - Charlie Chimp
    Nick Cave - Dig Lazarus Dig
    Neil Young - Decade[/quote]

4 O'clock planes my fav indie band of the moment!
  • Options
    New Pendulum album
  • Options
    I was about to dig out a bit of James because I was going to see them in December, just went to get tickets and with fees they're ..... £34 each!
    Outlandish, so forget that.
  • Options
    Monty Python

Always look on the bright side of life
  • Options
    The Best of The Smiths

I also listen to a lot of Elvis & Michael Buble in the car, my tastes are very diverse, going to see Buble next week at the o2, saw him last year in Brighton.
  • Options
    "Remember the Day" by Exit Ten
  • Options
    30years of Rock +Role George Thorogood and The Destroyers

Play it loud and i mean LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad to the Bone
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The Best of The Smiths

I also listen to a lot of Elvis & Michael Buble in the car, my tastes are very diverse, going to see Buble next week at the o2, saw him last year in Brighton.[/quote]

Yeah listened to Morrisey on BBC3 and been listening to some off that as well never really got into him before but its OK
  • Options
    in the car at the mo

Airbourne CD

CCR willie and the poor boys

Cash CD .... with personal jesus on

cheesy hits Volume 1

Franki Valli greatest hits
  • Options
    Fleet Foxes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The Best of The Smiths

I also listen to a lot of Elvis & Michael Buble in the car, my tastes are very diverse, going to see Buble next week at the o2, saw him last year in Brighton.

Yeah listened to Morrisey on BBC3 and been listening to some off that as well never really got into him before but its OK

The Smiths were awesome, saw Morrissey at the V Festival on TV the other week, put on a few pounds but he is a living legend to me.
  • Options
    Defected Voices & Visions - House Music how it is meant to be :-)
  • Options
    Kets, you going to that Tiesto thing at the O2?
  • Options
    going to benicassim tomorrow, hope to avoid morrissey like the plague - don't need him getting me down on me holibobs! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]going to benicassim tomorrow, hope to avoid morrissey like the plague - don't need him getting me down on me holibobs! :-)

How dare you, some of his stuff is quite uplifting, well catchy tunes anyway.
  • Options
    Creedence Clearwater Revival
    Ian Dury and the Blockheads
    Elvis Costello
    The Who

oh and some 1950's Elvis
  • Options
    I've been getting into Elvis Costello more recently, brought on by an 80's CD I have in the car, 101 80's etc.
  • Options
    well it is a good year for the roses.
  • Options
    I had to Pump it up, whilst watching the detectives
  • Options
    I definitely don't want to go to Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Kets, you going to that Tiesto thing at the O2?

No mate, Tiesto is alright if you like your Trance, heard him in Ibiza, just think Trance is very samey, would much prefer to see David Morales, Roger Sanchez, Eric Morillo or my favourite Mark Doyle these guys now how to get a party going!
  • Options
    and i would rather marcus bent be anywhere else then SE7 today.
  • Options
    This week i have been mainly listening to Noah and the Whale, Cajan Dance Party, MGMT, Vampire Weekend, the Juno soundtrack and the Mrs moaning how she's uncomfortable...
  • Options
    If its great music you want, get yerselves dahn the Old Courthouse, Dartford this Thursday, KO 8.30. The mighty Bluetrain are playing.

"This fantastic band is playing at The Old Courthouse Pub on Thursday 17th July, we are all Charlton supporters so if you are in the area come on down for a shindig and say hello or argue about Reid, Season Tickets etc."

See Link

www.myspace.com/bluetrain08

And its free to get in!
  • Options
    T seems to have pretty similar taste to me!

Noah and the Whale, Five o clock heroes, Johnny Flynn, Voxtrot, Envelopes, Tom williams and Born Ruffians
  • Options
    oooh I like that Cajun Dance Party new single, and MGMT looked awesome when i watched them on the telly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]If its great music you want, get yerselves dahn the Old Courthouse, Dartford this Thursday, KO 8.30. The mighty Bluetrain are playing.

"This fantastic band is playing at The Old Courthouse Pub on Thursday 17th July, we are all Charlton supporters so if you are in the area come on down for a shindig and say hello or argue about Reid, Season Tickets etc."

See Link

www.myspace.com/bluetrain08

And its free to get in!

My colleague used to manage the Courthouse, and my guvnors band "Tumblin Dice" used to play there a lot.
  • Options
    Angles - Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip

An amazing album!

Plus thought I'd like to commend Charlton Dan on finding Pendulum! In Silico is class, still not as good as Hold Your Colour in my eyes but still a classy album. Saw them Live at Projekt Revolution a few weeks back and they were different class!
  • Options
    DA9, Good pub The Courthouse, they have some very good bands in there. Used to be my local when I was in Dartford. Have seen Tumblin Dice a couple of times, do they still play?
  • Options
    They do in seperate forms, but not as a band together anymore, my guvnor was/is the drummer, and his pal the bass player, they both still drink in there.