Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

on-line s/t renewal problem

i renewed on-line last year, but cant remember (if i had one) my password.
i've pressed the 'unknown password' button which is meant to send an e-mail to me with the word, but it just goes back to the last page.

anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    Ring up?
  • Options
    I renewed online last year but have (had) no recollection of a password.

As RASE7 suggests I rung up and spoke to a competent lady and it was all quite straightforward.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Ring up?

the reason i wanna do it on-line is that i have 1 of those 0% interest barclaycards. the only season i haven't had to continuously ring them (b/card) up and point out that i shouldn't be paying interest was last year when i done it on-line.
    i am sure that it is because there was a 'comments' box when ordering on-line and i stated it was a s/t purchase in that.
  • Options
    Have you checked your e mails? I kept doing that then found several e mails with passwords on them.
  • Options
    check the junk mail bit mine went in there
  • Options
    yeah phone them and say PARDS SORT IT OUT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Have you checked your e mails? I kept doing that then found several e mails with passwords on them.
    done that - nothing
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]check the junk mail bit mine went in there
    done that - nothing
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]yeah phone them and say PARDS SORT IT OUT
    done that - they put me through to andrew mills.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]done that - they put me through to andrew mills.

Oi Waggy - sort it out!!
  • Options
    pay cash - it's tax free.
  • Options
    all sorted now.
    seems me (and other halfs) details hadn't been put on the system.
    e-mailed russell lamford and he responded straight away aand was done in minutes.
    well done ticket office commercial centre.