Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where shall I take my new lady friend on holiday ?

for mid late July any ideas recommendations ? Abroad 1st time for 6.5 years due to my ex not going abroad.

Comments

• Brighton
  • obviously after following the club in Spain.
  • Floyd's Bar, Albufeira for a fortnight... non stop. LOL
  • whats your budget, and what sort of holiday do u want,
  • Depends on your budget, what you want out the holiday (relaxing, clubbing, etc.). I just booked a week for myself, the mrs and her neice in the Costa Brava, last week of August. Got a fantastic deal through www.sunsave.com. Site basically builds the trip for you, but beware they do use Ryanair, so the price quoted is without Ryanairs bagage charges or priority boarding (if you want it that is)
  • Why not ur back garden mate ? she can re turf it while you kick back with a few cans and offer words of encouragement !
  • WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    Was your ex MCS?

Cheapish and sunny and doing sweet FA you could go Egypt (AFKA may disagree)
    Shopping, sightseeing etc i'd say NYC or Milan
    Extragence and spoil her in Dubai
    Go far away and no expense spared go to Mauritius
    Cheap and cheerful then maybe the Algarve or one of the Canary's
  • The Med Europe or maybe Cape Town South Africa. Anyone been to Cape Town and whens the best time .
  • Is tension in SA not a bit crazy at the moment or is this only in the rural areas?

Kenya is meant to be cheaper since the in-fighting has stopped - they are trying to rebuild their tourism.
  • If u are spending money to go to Cape Town ican think of far better places on that budget
  • Sponsored links:

• Have you considered taking her up the Khyber Pass?
  • 'Have you considered taking her up the Khyber Pass? '

Nah she wont let me. Fair play lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Have you considered taking her up the Khyber Pass?

Ha Ha Ha - glad I had just been to the loo when I read that... nice one HH.
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Was your ex MCS?

Cheapish and sunny and doing sweet FA you could go Egypt (AFKA may disagree)
    Shopping, sightseeing etc i'd say NYC or Milan
    Extragence and spoil her in Dubai
    Go far away and no expense spared go to Mauritius
    Cheap and cheerful then maybe the Algarve or one of the Canary's

Apart from the sight seeing, you can do any or all of those on the Algarve WSS - depends where you go exactly.
  • WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    To the algarve it is then!

(i wasnt trying to put the algarve down in anyway by the way! just thought about ease and cost of getting there!)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]To the algarve it is then!

(i wasnt trying to put the algarve down in anyway by the way! just thought about ease and cost of getting there!)

Didn't take it as that old bean, I was just thinking of the "I saw you coming" brigade who go to places like Vale do Lobo where it costs an absolute fortune to buy anything. Mind you you might bump into Madonna or Gareth Southgate...
  • for a relaxing holiday with plenty of sun, plenty to do if you want to, great food in little off the road tavernas then you can't beat Cyprus. Stay in a private Villa with a pool near the Alkamas,take a trip or two into the Troodos mountains, visit historical sites galore etc etc.
  • I met my now-husband in Northern Cyprus, very relaxing and romantic, great food
  • Pete is this the lady you was asking advice on all those months ago

Get a tent stay in this country dorset always good if you hate each other after week 1 you can come home without far to travel
  • Why not come to sunny Cornwall?

It's been raining all day .........
  • Sponsored links:

• was it the lady that didnt pay her tv licence ?
  • Whats wrong with Herne Bay?
  • if she didnt have a tv licence u want to check that she has a passport before you book anything
  • More worrying--------- why was u asking how long people knew their intended before they got married ?
  • don't do it man
  • No not the tv license one lol
  • Jesus bit of a slut then are u pete
  • lol no comment
  • u must either fall in love easily or must be gifted in a certain region
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]u must either fall in love easily or must be gifted in a certain region

He is called pete_long1

;o)