Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the king is dead, long live the king

shame about dowie, i liked the fact that i'm enjoying the matches more, particularly to the extent that reading will be my 3rd away match this season (been a few years since i could last say that) but at the end of the day i support charlton athletic, not the manager...and whatever the reasons behind the decision, i do know that the board have a pretty good track record so you have to go with their judgment...lets face it, this time next month and if things hadn't improved we'd all be panicking and calling for something drastic to be done...at least this way les reed and mark robson have an opportunity to try and do something and there'll still be time to change tack again if they cant turn it around...

Comments

• i agree with you and although the action seems drastic by the board let's hope it's the right decision..my lasting memory of dowie will be the sheer enjoyment and pleasure he showed at the end of the man city game punching the air with enthusiasm and as pleased as anyone else in the ground was...
  • Alan Curbishley's red and white army
    Iain Dowie's red and white army
    Les Reed's red and white army
    Les Reed's red and white army
  • Les & Mark's Red and White Army ?
  • REED AND ROBSON RED AND WHITE ARMY!
  • NO no, 'Reed and Robbo's Red army' we ate paliss
  • I dunno why everyone keeps making these attempts at new songs up, you know it'll just be that god awful 'red army' on the day..!
  • PROZAC TO KETMAN!