Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

england

anyone going wednesday night

Comments

• Options
    Couldnt pay me mate.

England friendlies at Wembley are tedious enough. England friendly surrounded by Americans....

Get in the hole.
  • Options
    no over priced to see half hearted football by people more interested in there bank balances
  • Options
    yeah I'll be there.
  • Options
    hope your not disapointed
  • Options
    had an email from an old face who now lives in Mexico, he will be attending the Trinidad game !! The lucky ba**ard. Not the game but i bet the place is the bol**x.
  • Options
    Yep - I will be going to my first attendance at the new wembley.....Hey, there might even be some football played.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]he will be attending the Trinidad game !!

isn't it still in doubt?
  • Options
    Yep, going
  • Options
    john terry is captain for the game
  • Options
    Nope...but am watching it down the boozer with a 'wooden plank'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £50 for a ticket. What a disgrace. I would have gone otherwise.
  • Options
    Nope, and the chance to see Bobby Charlton present Beckham with his 100th cap hasn't attracted me.
  • Options
    Is Bent playing
  • Options
    Corry Gibbs playing ?
  • Options
    is it really £50 a ticket?
  • Options
    Love England but no fooking way Friendly's are generally a let down but playing the yanks...no thanks, will start going again when we get some decent Oppo.
  • Options
    my ticket cost £40
  • Options
    I think its a bullseye if you pay on the night , otherwise I think tickets were priced from 25 quid if you bought beforehand