Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 80z

On this poxy wet and windy day just played a few tracks from Jam --- took me back to the 80z ,wow ,wild , fun, naughty, my flat in Deptford ,the live music, best dressed crew in division 2, walking into my front room and saying "who the fuck are you lot?". Hungary,Switzerland and Norway to see England. The ladies, the nurses home on shootershill. Greenwich magistrates court.

So much fun and i know i was indistructable in the 80z.

Now feeling just feeling old.

Comments

• Options
    where you live in deptford gh,i had a flat when i was 18 on top of john evelyn,drank in the pub on the corner near the anchor,switzerland...millwall played up there,a certain ginger chap from my manor.
  • Options
    bring back the 80s i wish i kept my original Fila BJ
  • Options
    where did you live i meant
  • Options
    got a nice blue velor fila tracksuit tavern,looks mint
  • Options
    wedge haircuts
  • Options
    I have got 2 fila tracksuit tops not BJ though
  • Options
    and mullets
  • Options
    this tracksuit i bought is lovely cost me just under 170,like the bjorn borg had for wimbledon final,lovely cut.
  • Options
    there is a good shop in Greenwich that sell fila,the shop is called meet bernard
  • Options
    where abouts?? is it new stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Perms!?
  • Options
    its on the one way system,some good gear in there
  • Options
    if you put fila bj in oe ebay the original ts tops go for 500-800 quid
  • Options
    i rember in 83 barnsley away i was nine i think and our chaps came on the terrace fucking pissing down in crisp white tshirts with cold lagers in there hands,no jackets just white tshirts and what apperared to be lois jeans,very smart.
  • Options
    Near St Nickolas church. Sunday evening was Greenwich. Saturday nite was St pauls or The Harp Club.Sometimes the skin head do in Crown and Cusion woolwich as Micmac used to do the music.

I remember taking two stunning blonde nurses to a Lycem all niter . Only thing was it was a reggie nite lol only 3 white people in the place and was sooooooooo glad when one of the nurses said lets go get something to eat !

Just the feeling that EVERY nite u went out something would happen.
  • Options
    Best Dressed Crew in Division TWo !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]i rember in 83 barnsley away i was nine i think and our chaps came on the terrace fucking pissing down in crisp white tshirts with cold lagers in there hands,no jackets just white tshirts and what apperared to be lois jeans,very smart.
    I would have been one of them
  • Options
    the crypt
  • Options
    nice one tav,my brother had won the abas on the friday night,would have been one of the latter games in the season,we drank in that working mans club that day,well i was nine but i ponced a little bit,nicked so much out of the service station that day!! eccles cakes everywhere over my hunter jacket
  • Options
    cant beat the 80's

With my
    Fila BJ
    Sergio trackie top
    Farahs
    Lois Jumbo cord jeans
    Gabbici jumpers
    Lyle & Scott
    Pringle

Those were the days