Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

O2 Arena

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
I'm taking my daughter to the O2 next week for a concert, just wondering if you have any suggestions on things to do while I wait for her.

Was going to go for the cinema, and a meal, but was hoping for some recommendations. For instance is the Chinese buffet a good choice.

Comments

• Jump on a 472 bus and then get off at Charlton & walk round The Valley and see what a real football ground looks like. ;-)
  • jump in the river
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Jump on a 472 bus and then get off at Charlton & walk round The Valley and see what a real football ground looks like. ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]jump in the river

Both good ideas.
  • i walked past the chinese buffet place and cracked up when the chinese looking guy outside asked me and my mrs in the broadest cockney accent if we "fancy some chinese food?"

think you might be a bit bored just hanging around there budgie - i'd do the cinema.
  • sit down on a bench and discuss the rilvarly with brighton,the history the games,the amazing derby frenzy on derby day!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]i walked past the chinese buffet place and cracked up when the chinese looking guy outside asked me and my mrs in the broadest cockney accent if we "fancy some chinese food?"

think you might be a bit bored just hanging around there budgie - i'd do the cinema.[/quote]

Thanks mate, I'll certainly do the cinema, I'll probably choose something when I get there.

Thanks for the other suggestions lads, I've seen the Valley often enough, although I'll pop along again next year. As for the Thames, thanks but no thanks far too cold.

nolly as for the Palace - Brighton rivalry, I'm beginning to think you're becoming a little obsessed, you sure you're not a little jealous mate? If you really want, I'll try to hate you, but in all honesty, you all seem too nice.
  • no mate like you i know its cock and bull,whens the next debate on do we hate charlton coming up? lol........you fool no one,i can hand on heart tell you we all no how much you loathe us,thats what makes it so fun.
  • As you say mate, hardly worth starting that one up again, I won't admit it, and you won't believe me.
  • we no!
  • Plenty of better places than the all you can eat chinese! Mind you when i went only half the restaurant was open due to an electrical fault so wasnt that great.

I personally like the Tapas. Obviously a nightmare to get a table before the concert but once they all go in its fine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Curb_it, I had a look on the O2 site, and there looks as though theres a few good options, I'll probably wait till I get there and decide.
  • ignore off-its budge
  • WIll do mate, but all suggestions will be considered, but that one didn't appeal too much.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]ignore off-its budge

You what, Cletus?
  • go read your comics
  • have a wash before you come mate your in Greenwich a World ,NOTE WORLD heritage site.