Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Alma, Sidcup

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
What a nice pub that is. Anyone off here a regular?

Was in there tonight. Thought I recognised a few faces, but am totally cack with names.

Comments

• gump definitely - think afka as well
  • not been there for 15 years at least
  • I drink in their at least a couple of occasions a month too!
  • Just in my way there now for a celebratory cuff. What you having?
  • Was my local when I lived in Sidcup,loved the place.Is John White still the gaffer?
  • Richie i think I knew you from the Alma after read your posts today about living in Scotland .

Was your Dad my old history from Parklands ?
  • hes always struggling!
  • I meant to say teacher too many beers tonight.
  • Yes mate
  • Took his youngest grandson to his first football match today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff . How long have you been up there now ?
  • 18years! Traded in the woman for a younger model,have 2 sons and a step son in the Ayr Utd youth team.
  • Is Ron still knocking about?
  • 18 years eh , how time flys by.

Don't know I'm not in Sidcup either these days . I'm now in East London , still get down the Valley most home matches.

Good to see you've kept the faith.
  • So far only one person has taken up my offer. Still here though if you fancy a cheeky pint.
  • Cheap round!
  • Have to edit my comment about taking his youngest grandson to his first game,its his 2nd youngest In my excitement yesterday I completely forgot my one year old nephew!! Sorry.
  • Always had a chat with Mr Roberts when i was in the pub have not seen him for a while.Always sat next to the bar and could always remember my name.Always addressed him as Mr Roberts force of habit.
  • Unfortunately he passed away in 1999.
  • Sorry to hear about your Dad he was a real character.

Are you still a Train Driver ?
  • Sponsored links: