Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

campo 2 charlton ?

edited May 2008 in Rumours
I heard a rumour linking Campo with Charlton, he will give some desperatly needed stability and also I would not rule out a swoop of Stelios + hopefully Faye and M. Bent back

Comments

• Options
    You sure you didn't hear 'camping in Charlton', because that is more likely !
  • Options
    I thought Bent is staying at Wigan.We'll get Faye back because no one with any sense will buy him and as far as Stellios and Campo coming to Charlton it's just not going to happen we just wont have the money for the wages
  • Options
    kmem4 is obviously absolutely off his face tonight...!
  • Options
    that would b an amazing signing he is absoulte class
  • Options
    Would be quality but can see him going back to Spain.
  • Options
    Can`t see any truth in it to be honest but just in case there is then I think we should insist he gets a haircut.
  • Options
    stelios would be superb, but we can't afford him. he'll prob go to a newly promotedor lesser prem team anyway.
  • Options
    No chance of either.
  • Options
    just heard the same about Campo
  • Options
    Where is this news coming from
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky are saying Hull are interested and Campo says he is open to a return to Mallorca. Can`t see him coming to us can you ?
  • Options
    neither Bent or Faye will be back, thank gawd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]hopefully Faye and M. Bent back

This didnt prove it was a joke?
  • Options
    clearly a wind up
  • Options
    Would love Campo to come here but clearly never going to happen, personally wouldn't want Stelios as we have enough wingers without any pace
  • Options
    Who in there right mind is going to take Faye off of us
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Who in there right mind is going to take Faye off of us

qpr
  • Options
    You might be right as they're stupid enough to give the managers job to dowie and give him a load of cash to spend