Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A year ago today.....

Most people on here were making there way down to the Valley !

To get a feel again for what a great day it was, scan forward to forum pages 208-206

Team 1 - Pardew's Porkers

Manager - Alex Wright

Cunning Stunt - Goalkeeper
Randy Andy
Quintusboss
IanSarge
Latimer
Spankie
3Blokes
MCS - Captain
Guinness Addick
Riscardo
TCE
CAFC Maria
Medders
Paul Bacon Sarnie
Mac

Comments

• Options
    Team 2 - Charlton Unathletic

Manager - Large Addick

Les Says - Goalkeeper
    Oggy Red
    Shag - Captain
    Dave Storry
    West Stand Singer
    Carter
    Valley Addick
    Mr Weegie
    Mascot88
    Killers Beard
    Jimmy Melrose
    Weegie Addick
    Cheeseroll
    Ooh Aah Mortimer
  • Options
    Team 3 - Junk Food Addicks

Manager - Rothko

Dave Storry - Goalkeeper - Captain
    ns_eb_rj
    CAFC Bourne
    Eltham Addick
    Spud
    Carlsberg
    Sco
    Hillsy Up
    Carling Addick
    Charltonparklane
    Blackheath Addick
    Reserves
    Chopper Harris
  • Options
    Team 4 - Charlton Pathetic

Manager - Tavern

1905 - Goalkeeper
    AFKA Bartram
    Glass Half Empty
    Ketman - Captain
    Kigelia
    CrispyCAFC
    Howitzer
    Righthandbackward
    Cookie11
    CAFC Polo
    Tricky Ricky
    Canada Addick
    Borehamwood Red
  • Options
    And I was on a plane to San Francisco :-( Still gutted at missing that...
  • Options
    Ah what a day that was!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    not sure if these are going to come out oka but here were some of my pictures that didnt make the gallery i dont think.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's not forget the amazing linesmen!

Was a great day, shame those yid w*nkers ruined it for me ;(
  • Options
    no chance of another one this summer I guess, I might be able to get a team together. I wonder if EGFC have the stomach for a rematch with a CIFC 11..
  • Options
    What a great day that was, hard to believe it was a year ago.
    I've only just recovered :)
    My overriding memory was just how big the pitch felt. How great must it be to run out as a pro eh.
    If only I had got a bit closer to Killer's Beard, he might not have got that shot off, but what a strike :) Nice one to tell the grankids over and over again ;)
    A happy day, one I'll never forget, everyone just seemed to be soaking up the moments, we all did ourselves proud that day.
  • Options
    great day....funnily enough my next charity game is this sunday...sadly it's not on the hallowed turf !
  • Options
    Excellent day it was indeed , and we caned Pardews Pokers ....
  • Options
    A Year Ago Today is when I met with my New Best Mate Glass Half Empty & New Best 2nd Mate Hillsy...great Day !
  • Options
    Great day... still a bit annoyed I was full of flu..... I havnt been back to the Valley since cause Ive been abroad ..... fulfilled a BIG dream that day..... thanks for everyone concerned......

talking of gigs, Ive had a shower in the same dressing room as him!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Was never a penalty !!

(Dodgy ref eh Tim ?)
  • Options
    wow missed this thread, great day that was, and i cant believe boys that we lost to that shags mob!! lol

worst part of the day tho was after i shaved my beard off no fecker recognised me!! lol even ketters, i had to stop him and say oi its me!! lol
  • Options
    Anyone got that photo that Ollie took whilst pouring beer down himself?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that the one where Carter & I are laughing & pointing at the Camera as Ollie pours it down himself taking the photo of us or is it another one ?
  • Options
    The one with you and Carter laughing. Thats one of the funniest pictures Ive ever seen....

BTW I posted that thing for you today
  • Options
    Blimey, great day and I've just realised I forgot to pay my match fee / donation, can I donate it directly anywhere?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]The one with you and Carter laughing. Thats one of the funniest pictures Ive ever seen....

BTW I posted that thing for you today

Cheers dude, I have just mailed you that pic as I cannot seem to post it up, perhaps you can !
  • Options
    Reserves, cheers for your honesty.

You can do so by making an online contribution to the link below:

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonlife2008
  • Options
    Ollie You Melt ...
  • Options
    Dan i have that pic, i will post it up, it was a proper comedy moment that as i thought they were a bit laughy for no reason till i realised my beer was pouring onto my clothes! what a jockey!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]not sure if these are going to come out oka but here were some of my pictures that didnt make the gallery i dont think.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_256160 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]foot1.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Blimey, Taverns lost some weight in that photo, what you been feeding him...dust?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dan i have that pic, i will post it up, it was a proper comedy moment that as i thought they were a bit laughy for no reason till i realised my beer was pouring onto my clothes! what a jockey!

LMFAO....Mate. Thats such a classic!!