Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's not right - is it?

My boss has just had 4 tickets delivered to the office for the Leeds v Doncaster play-off final on Sunday - £84 sheets each.

He has only a passing interest in football (he nominally "supports" Man Utd) and has no afiliation for either club but has somehow managed to get hold of them to use as a bargaining chip with certain client/contacts.

On the one hand I think it's just plain wrong that he can do this with such ease when, I'm guessing, that there's the usual scramble on for tickets (anyone know if it's sold/selling out?) On the other hand, I spose he's a good person to know should we make it to Wembley next year!

Form an orderly queue please!

Comments

• Options
    For the LDV Vans Trophy...
  • Options
    I have just handed out

8 club wembley tickets for Brissle vs Hull

10 for leeds club wembley also

and 12 for the league 2 game so i can not comment on this as all went to Spammers,Yiddos,gooners
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]My boss has just had 4 tickets delivered to the office for the Leeds v Doncaster play-off final on Sunday - £84 sheets each.

He has only a passing interest in football (he nominally "supports" Man Utd) and has no afiliation for either club but has somehow managed to get hold of them to use as a bargaining chip with certain client/contacts.

On the one hand I think it's just plain wrong that he can do this with such ease when, I'm guessing, that there's the usual scramble on for tickets (anyone know if it's sold/selling out?) On the other hand, I spose he's a good person to know should we make it to Wembley next year!

Form an orderly queue please!

Lets hope he lets slip to the Leeds fans that he's manure
  • Options
    Check out Stan Flashman!
  • Options
    they were just showing all the leeds fans queuing at elland road for tickets , been there since last night but one fella walked away with 14 tickets in his hand!
  • Options
    My dad bought 27 tickets for our playoff final - he had so many ST's with him!
  • Options
    i got 6 plus mine for the playoffs
  • Options
    I have a colleague who is a Spanner season ticket holder, shareholder etc , etc as is his mate. His mate couldn't get a ticket for their UEFA trip to Hungary although my boss was offered but declined one!
  • Options
    there will be so many leeds fans in that ground,probably 3 quarters leeds.