Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

At home or in the pub tonight

Hhhmmmm....

A few cheap pints up the Legion or pizza, beer, chips & dips from Asda?

What say you?

Comments

• down the club with my chelsea supporting neighbour
  • edited May 2008
    Early dinner. wont watch the build up to much. Turn on at about 5 mins to kick off.

get bored after about 60mins and watch Discovery Channel till 2 mins from end to see who has won. Discover that the second half produced 8 goals and is actually 4 v4 !
  • down the pub, but on the colas
  • At home.

Have a heavy schedule ahead and tonight would of broke the camel's back !
  • At home, would never intentionally go to a pub to watch a game of football.
  • At home if i watch it
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Early dinner. wont watch the build up to much. Turn on at about 5 mins to kick off.

get bored after about 60mins and watch Discovery Channel till 2 mins from end to see who has won. Discover that the second half produced 8 goals and is actually 4 v4 !

Funny, I do that, channel hop during games and turn back over to see I've missed loads of goals, you cant beat a bit of Jocks Garage in Marbella, How Its Made or Megastructures
  • At home, tbh I reckon it will be a borefest. Chelsea will be out to win 1-0 and Utd won't risk leaving themselves open at the back.
  • Will go down local as Governor is ManU fan, will be nice to see him pulling his face at every Chelsea attack !
  • At home, Redhill is full of Chelsea numpties so I'm steering well clear tonight......apart from nipping out to the Chinese for a midweek treat :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Whitewebbs FC here i come come on UTD
  • DA9 the Crime Channel is a good one mate if you have it. Im waiting for the "Pork Pie2 incident to be on it !

Im leaning toward wanting man u to win it but not bovvered really
  • at home got beers and dips and getting a pizza
  • at home and hoping ManU score early
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]at home got beers and dips and getting a pizza

you've failed to mention with your Man Utd supporting father in law!! ho ho.

Neighbour downstairs is huge Chelsea fan. gonna be fun.
  • Lucky Tavern
  • At work, will probably check the score tonight - but not arsed about the whole thing. I would prefer Manchester United to win, only because I despise Chelsea.
  • in the security room at work as the guard has a big tv in there.