Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hungover at work

We had a work do last night, am comlplety wasted. got to bed at around 2 and was up at 6. got the beer sweats and a stomach like a fish on a hook, whats the worst hangover you have had at work or drink related work stories? it was free san miguel last night not my useal drink but it was cold and free so whose to say no, 2 of the girls in the office have run to the bog to spew already. lunch will have to be a macdonalds bollock burger without doubt the best hangover cure, quater pounder with cheese meal any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    had a 2 day conference at my old place

Normal little groups talking ideas speaches and the like

Nice meal and entertainment, then free bar

Free was teh worth thing they could have done

Bar shuts at 2am much to our disgust get one of teh girls to mess around aorund with the barman, while we nick 2 bottles of champagne, so off to the rooms Champagne gone in minutes all go back to rooms to raid teh fridges and then back to my mates for more drinking feel asllpe at 4 up at 7 pucked in the shower, headed back to my room had a bath pucking some more tried to wake myself up as we had a half day of speeches from different people.

Get to the resturant for breakfast not one person on my table eating just knocking back water and pure orange

Got stuck with teh finnance director who had to spend all morning nudging me to wake up, MD made a comment as a few of you look a bit rough, i think we should call it a day anyone fit enough to work please make you way to the office, while glaring at me
  • Options
    nice one.. nothing beats puking as u are trying to wash yourself.
  • Options
    Am far too professional to allow myself to get in such state on a worknight.

Work 'away days' however.......
  • Options
    Wonder how many of these threads we'll have on Friday morning?
  • Options
    Go on... never had a work away day.
  • Options
    Weres GH??

Im sure this thread would be filled by him
  • Options
    The beer shakes & sweats, hate them, I sometimes start at 7am on a Monday, had a few of them before, absolute killer, especially when you know you should not have driven to work.