Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

airport parking

edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
anyone know of any good deals going for gatwick in december

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited May 2008
    http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/guides/airport/parking-and-hotels/london-gatwick-lgw/

Have a play around here mate, when i went to Venice in January i managed to get 5 days for £18 with one of them (can't remember which) which i thought was pretty good.

Another comparison site:

http://www.parking4less.co.uk/
  • edited May 2008
    one more:

www.simplyparking.co.uk
  • company called purpleparking I got two weeks for £62.50
  • Just booked the Valet parking for two weeks in August and got it for £118. No mucking about just drive up to the terminal, check in and they drive your car off to a secure plot. When you get back, call them from the bagge reclaim and by the time you get back to the office, the car's waiting for you.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Just booked the Valet parking for two weeks in August and got it for £118. No mucking about just drive up to the terminal, check in and they drive your car off to a secure plot. When you get back, call them from the bagge reclaim and by the time you get back to the office, the car's waiting for you.[/quote]

Yes we did the valet parking thing at Stanstead in March. Great if you have kids (we had the grandson) no messing, cases out of the car and straight into the airport. Even better coming home as we had a late evening flight, straight out of the terminal, car waiting, away you go - lovely!
  • I used Q-Park at Heathrow the other week - very good (and cheap). www.holidayextras.co.uk
  • Valet parking or do a deal with one of the hotels and stay the night before you get parking and a room for the same price as just parking we did the hilton virtually in the airport
  • cheers fellas
  • Valet parking all the way mate
  • yeah too right saw that and worth the extra
  • Sponsored links:

• Tell you what, call them just as you come off the M23 and by the time you get to the set down point there will be a fella in an orange hi-vis waiting to take your vehicle away, when you get back and are just strolling through nothing to declare call them again and bugger me the car is outside and running waiting for you.

For the sake of £15 extra than the others which you have to get a transfer shuttle to every half hour at three in the morning Valet it is unbeatable!!
  • Airport parking?

What's the point? Bloody nightmare in my book. You end up miles away, have to lug your cases on and off buses/coaches. Then when you come home on a through the night flight you have to bloody drive home!

Use Personal Passenger Travel - They are the dogs!