Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know why Gus Poyet was at The Valley today ?

edited January 2014 in Rumours
According to someone on Reams board. Anyone we after on loan ?

Comments

• Options
    didn't someone say his son is a youth player for us??
  • Options
    Is he ?
  • Options
    Didn't you read the whole of the thread on Reams site or when AFKA mentioned it on here last week?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Nope missed it if thats the case surely the tight fisted sod could give us a couple of Spurs players on loan. After all Gritty is giving his son an excellant education. Im paying my Valley Gold membership for an ex professional footballers son !!! :-) The worlds gone nuts
  • Options
    oi that was me

Shhhh dont tell everyone i was not supposed to say anything well i dont think i should off
  • Options
    Perhaps he was dropping the monthly installment on Benty s transfer off. Or maybe trying to talk us into taking him back. :)
  • Options
    His son goes to my brothers school and is rubbish at football by all accounts so doubt he's with us. He goes to Eltham College so maybe it was just day trip!
  • Options
    Gus Poyets boy is at the Academy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Gus Poyets boy is at the Academy

How old? The one i'm thinkin of is 15. My little brother says he's shocking?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure to be honest but have known for a while he is there, it was mentioned again by one of the parents I know last weekend.

Not what you know...................................It's the same all over the academy circuit.
  • Options
    it was quite funny. Gus was wearing sunglasses and I thought "is that him?" then he walked over to this little kid in an England shirt and ruffled his hair and carried on walking, the boy looked up and the look on his face as if to say "what are you doing to my hair?" then Gus walked back his way and ruffled his hair again with a big smile on his face, and the boy still looked at him in horror at the fact he was messing up his hair!
    Gus then obviously didn't like the sun as he sat in reception reading some literature!
    I think the Academy boys from various teams are hiring the pitches in the afternoon/evenings. I heard his son was at the Fulham Academy, but not too sure! I didn't ask him! Very tall and lean tho he was!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]His son goes to my brothers school and is rubbish at football by all accounts so doubt he's with us. He goes to Eltham College so maybe it was just day trip![/quote]

He may have more than one son.
  • Options
    My guv'nor's boy plays for our under 14's & they played Fulham yesterday at the Valley. I know the under 15's were playing after but I don't know who against. Poyet must have been watching his boy though i don't know if he plays for us or Foolham.
  • Options
    The programme article on the U14/15 team winning the Hibernia Cup mention Diago Poyet being one of the stars despite being the youngest player in the squad. He is described as a "very accomplished technical player".

Other stars for the future who I can use the search faciltiy on here in 4 or 5 years time when they are playing in the first team are:

pacy strikers Tobi Silva and Adebayo Aseez, Central Defenders Jordan Cousins and Harry Osbourne, attacking midfielder Callum Harriot and skipper Bradley Jordan.
  • Options

The programme article on the U14/15 team winning the Hibernia Cup mention Diago Poyet being one of the stars despite being the youngest player in the squad. He is described as a "very accomplished technical player".

Other stars for the future who I can use the search faciltiy on here in 4 or 5 years time when they are playing in the first team are:

pacy strikers Tobi Silva and Adebayo Aseez, Central Defenders Jordan Cousins and Harry Osbourne, attacking midfielder Callum Harriot and skipper Bradley Jordan.

Bored looking through old rumour threads and i found this...good work sir.
  • Options

No ironing or spring cleaning you could tackle, Henry ?

• Options
    I hope Jordan makes it into the first team this year, we seem to have been talking about him forever!
  • Options

Fanny, I did post that 5 years ago! Thanks ISPP : - )
  • Options

Fanny, I did post that 5 years ago! Thanks ISPP : - )
    Referring to your "bored" status today, Henry

Or have you been permanently bored for the past 5 years ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't post that, I saw Puoso Play did.

• Options
    Best thing is the thread title, Poyet :)

• Options
    Like red army saying diego poyet is shocking poor footballer yet poyet looks to have a decent chance of making a career out of footie
  • Options
    Think you will find Gus was checking the changing rooms for POO!
  • Options
    eric246gt said:

Think you will find Gus was checking the changing rooms for POO!

In his new role as our Facilities Manager?
  • Options

Saved you from having to use the search facility. OK, so who's next..?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Thanks Chizz : - )

Gomez is good and watch the Bulgarian keeper
  • Options

Chizz said:

Thanks Chizz : - )

Gomez is good and watch the Bulgarian keeper
    *makes note to use the search facility again in 2018...*