Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Dan on BBC London about 7.40pm tonight

2»

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Asked me about who I thought was best for role. Said Laurie Sanchez and asked me why. Said thought was a "Charlton type" Manager in so much as he seemed to be a motivator and managed to get his players to work hard and were well drilled.

Spoke about why I thought he went and backed the board and said that we couldnt afford to get relegated

Asked about the appointment of Les and Robbo. Gave them my backing

And also managed to get a plug in for CharLife and a dig a Jordan.....
  • - Not too sure about a replacement - need to give it some considered thought.

- And rightly so...

- Good man!
  • Well done Dan from Sidcup!

Seriously good comments!
  • Dan from the Sidcup! LOL! Well done mate. He'll be on LBC with Ian Lee next, or Clive Bull... Then tv, Trisha and the Jeremy Kyle Show!
  • Good Stuff,Good Comments & Good Plug.Will The Site Be Able To Cope With A Few Extra Thousand New Lifers!
  • Thanks guys. Maybe Im wasted in Recruitment ;-)
  • well done Dan, thought you come across very well.

Wanted to call myself but unfortunately couldn't. You covered most of what i would of said.
  • You weren't that good Dan. You didn't mention Carrie the Cat nor Two Sheds, you could have got a shot in at Rev Rufus, which you didn't, and you didn't provide an analysis of the respective advantages to investing in property over the bullion market. ;-)
  • wanabee Vince. FACT

:-)
  • How's he off for sideburns???

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2006
    Missed it. So, what was the dig at Jordan?
  • Posted By: CharltonDan" Thanks guys. Maybe Im wasted in Recruitment ;-)"

Don't forget you owe your agent 10% of the fee. Did Rothko get on or not?
  • Thinking of running for Fan's Director next...........And then the world!!
    ;-)

Mind you my missus kept talking the piss and calling me Tony all night!
  • Hats off Dan, thought you got your points across really well last night, the Djs seemed to think so as well as they let you carry on talking and didnt try and interrupt you every 3 words with another question! Nice plug as well!
  • They tried but I didnt let em mate.....;-)

Thanks
  • Is there a link anywhere? What was the dig at Jordan?
  • Think Lookout is gonna load it onto here

Basically I was talking about the financial implecations of relegation and said something along the lines of "And we could well end up doing what Jordan has had to do with Palace and have the threat of relegation to League 1"