Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I-Tunes Help! - New Question.........

Hey All

Does anyone know if there is a way of copying your I-Tunes Libary over to your hard drive (or even on the disk) - reason being, that if anything were to go wrong with I-Tunes that I would spend the next 6 months up loading everything again!

Thanks in advance!

:o)

Comments

• Yes - when I changed laptops I copied it on to one of those portable hard drive things and then imported the whole thing on to my new laptop. I think it might be called "exporting"? That's one of the options on the drop down menus at the top.
  • Thanks Heath I'll try that!

• Ok new question!

I have a new I-pod Nano (short dumpy one) and when I plugged it in to my I-tunes last night I got a message telling me that I need I-Tunes 7.2,

Now if I download the new version of I-Tunes will I lose all my songs in my I-Tunes libary that I have now???????

Any help is much appricated

Thanks

• Short answer to this, no
  • no, itll just update your current version i think
  • No, you are quite safe Maria. Upgrading your version of i-Tunes will definitely NOT cause you to lose your existing i-Tunes library. I have done this many, many times over the years.
  • Thanks Everyone.

• Maria - put the iPod back in it's box and take it back to the shop, you're clearly too blonde to own one

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Maria - put the iPod back in it's box and take it back to the shop, you're clearly too blonde to own one

;-)

Cheek!!!!! I think that I asked a totally valid question!!

I would have cryed if I have to upload all the songs again...

:oP
  • just seen this new gadget pretty smart

http://www.mishare.com/?SSAID=214106
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]just seen this new gadget pretty smart

http://www.mishare.com/?SSAID=214106

Looks useful
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Maria - put the iPod back in it's box and take it back to the shop, you're clearly too blonde to own one

;-)

*Spits tea over keyboard* you are in so much trouble Medders!
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Maria - put the iPod back in it's box and take it back to the shop, you're clearly too blonde to own one

;-)

Only speaking the truth mate...

;-)
  • edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Maria - put the iPod back in it's box and take it back to the shop, you're clearly too blonde to own one

;-)

Only speaking the truth mate... :-)

;-)

I know mate, I know........
  • Oi!!!!

S - your supposed to stick up for me not agree!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Oi!!!!

S - your supposed to stick up for me not agree!!!

:-P