Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This weekend

With the play offs underway its really hit home what a poor year we have had

Comments

• Options
    sure has lol

Oh well onwards and upwards next season ( hopefully)
  • Options
    On the other hand if we'd scraped into the play-offs most here would be pessimistic about our chances of making the Final, let alone getting promoted. Why drag the grief out any further, start the summer now - the first Test match starts this week.
  • Options
    we sooooooooo should be in this play off mix , i know it will be great hopefully watching palace go out but i'd much prefer to be going thru the stress of watching us in it than cheering on bristol city ..what a failure of a season this was and next year we'll require a very good season to make the playoffs and a dam sight more than 70 points required this year
  • Options
    Erm oohahh,

Where were the comments about Hull and Bristol City fans making the trip down south?
  • Options
    Looked like Watford didnt sell out.....says much
  • Options
    It was a low scoring league all told. WBA won it with 81, Stoke went up with 79 and Watford scraped 6th with 70 points. In the season we went up Forest won the league with 94 points, Boro were second with 91, Sunderland got 90 (and obviously didn't go up) and we got 88....amazing season all told...
  • Options
    i saw hull had probably about the same as we brought to watford , but i hardly think we can take the pee out of them when despite our home gates being nearly twice theirs they brought twice the amount to us as we brought to them .. i thought bristol city sold out at palace and a bit quicker than we did when we played over there
  • Options
    Neither Hull nor Bristol City sold their away allocations this weekend, but to be honest i'm bored to tears with the same argument.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we sooooooooo should be in this play off mix , i know it will be great hopefully watching palace go out but i'd much prefer to be going thru the stress of watching us in it than cheering on bristol city ..what a failure of a season this was and next year we'll require a very good season to make the playoffs and a dam sight more than 70 points required this year

SUrely you'd be playing vets football either way? ;-)
  • Options
    vets seasons finished so i could make it to the play offs , if it didn't clash with playing cricket;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i saw hull had probably about the same as we brought to watford , but i hardly think we can take the pee out of them when despite our home gates being nearly twice theirs they brought twice the amount to us as we brought to them .. i thought bristol city sold out at palace and a bit quicker than we did when we played over there

To be fair there will bne more Hull exiles living in London than Charlton fans in exile living in Hull. When I lived in Beverly I was the only Charlton fan in the area. Plus we played the,m at their place mid week and we played at the week on a Saturday - I thnk, albeit pre Christmas week.